YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
In the drifter route. (you need to become evil) I think there is only Monica engaged in a shota scene. After you fight her and win. You can "train" all your old female friends. If you go to Vogel Research Lab, you have a house where you can give birth when pregnant but also a prison where you kept them. it give you choice to make them "work" to stay alive...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have to tell me how to unlock this route e.e

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There's a flowchart website that shows the various paths. Here it is.
Yeah i already followed that. But the gane seems bugged for some reason cause when i got level B lewd it just jumped to level A despite only vaginal being level A. It happened early in the gane so now I have to start all over if i wanna get the normal endig.

• Sad
Reactions: Taurom

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Yeah i already followed that. But the gane seems bugged for some reason cause when i got level B lewd it just jumped to level A despite only vaginal being level A. It happened early in the gane so now I have to start all over if i wanna get the normal endig.
The requirements to reach level A is to have pussy and all other stats at lease level B and reach chapter 4. Since you already meet the requirements it automatically ranked you up.

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
"I could finish the incest with children ..." How?????
I know a beastling one pops up in the animal pen outside at the labs. As for the elf/half-elf... No clue. Probably bugged. Try unlocking the scenes in the main menu after you get a NG+ and looking in the scene gallery there.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Seriously. I like the storytelling and art of these One1one games but the gameplay design is just horrible. Playing the game without the flowchart is like going trough a damn maze, you would /never/ get all scenes/content if you didn't follow the flowchart cause so many things are incredibly situational that its downright laughable.

For an example, there is a mission and scene that only occurs in Resistance route on chapter 3 IF you have lewd level B. Who the flying fuck gets Lewd lev B by chapter 3 already? Its fucking WORK to get it that early. Oh, And guess what, the sex options are so scarce this early, that you are probably gonna overdo it and reach Lewd lev A. Say goodbye to the normal ending, go play the route all fucking over or backtrack to 1/3 of the game again to get it, scrub!

I'm so glad i didn't pay for this, cause sadly, the horrible gameplay design outweighs the story and art. Rant over.

Last edited:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Like other posts.. honestly can't find a way to make the FC Pregnant...

As far i played it and after the Drifter route this happened to me:

-Gave birth to a Dog (didn't remember i did with that xD)

then, for x reason i was summoned by THE KING, did it with him.. gave birth to a human..

and then? nothing... no matter the state... nothing.. nothing at all..

how's the thing?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So, can i go slut mode without losing the game? I heard there is a drifter route but its the loser route right?
There are essentially 2 sides in the story, the knights(government) and the resistance. Resistance route is achieved by having Glacier fail 3 missions so she’ll get fired from the knights and join the resistance. In resistance route, Glacier can choose to kill those she defeats, thereby getting corruption. If it gets high enough by route 4 she will quit the resistance and walk her own(evil) path, which is drifter route. Resistance is more geared towards the slutty side but no necessary. You cant “lose” the game. If you mean preventing the change of path, yes you can be a slut without changing from knight/resistance path. Just dont fail more than 3 missions or if on resistance route, dont get level 3 corruption. Use the flowchart, its pretty straight forward.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
how can i play just the dlc cause i do not want to play it all over again
You would sadly have to. The DLC just adds content in all kinds of places in the main story, and on all routes. Its not a contained addition to the story.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Is there any way to filter this or do something to make it better in full screen? Afterburner/RTSS doesn't detect it to show stats unless in full screen and there it shows as DD which I assume is DirectDraw. Going from that I've tried everything and I can't get anything to hook it (aside from RTSS itself) so I can inject some shader/filter.

Alexbxcvb

Jul 3, 2019
This is with last DLC? if no than maybe someone know where to download it with eng? could be perfect if you give me link! Thanks!

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Game played fine until I tried the pregnancy scenes, it simply crashes the game much like it did when doing incest with the tentacle in dark elf mode, but now with any pregnancy. Whats more is that the scenes play fine in the gallery (which were already unlocked who knows why)

Is this fixable or it's just my pc fucking me over some missing files?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
In previous OneOne1 games like Killing Time all scenes would be unlocked after completing the game regardless of route. Is that not the case here?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1592099648104.png

Anyone else get this bug during the Hot springs event scene on Resistance route chapter 5? I'm using the latest patch from Kagura site.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes