Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
I can't find any missions in town in Resistance Route Chapter 4, did something bug out or am i missing something?
Edit: ah nvm i spoke to random npcs in the guild until i found the questgiver, she just wasnt marked for some reason, its Zara

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Do you know where it is? I know the dildo is available in Resistance Route at chapter 3, but I can't find it in Knights Route.
To avoid story spoilers the dildo is available in chapter 5 I think. You will know you are there when your base of operations changes. There will be a heart next to your inn room and it will ask you if you want to use the dildo then. Using it will cause you to be locked out of the Pure love route (or at least the virgin variation of it which I think becomes just a normal end rather then the virgin end.) which if you are still a virgin by this point in the game I say you might as well just keep going and unlock that ending but that is just me.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I forgot about this game. I gave it 5 stars in my reviews. Looks like its been updated. I was thinking about playing the other routes besides the virgin route, but then I read DragonButts review. Is it really that dark?

I mean I played for ex Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (another masterpiece by oneoneone), and even the other routes, the heroine came out on top unless you choose to lose the final match on purpose. It wasn't as dark as dragon describes the other routes on this game.

I'm assuming he's talking about the worse route? What about the middle ground? Also Dragon if you read this, maybe try the virgin route. You may like it. Its the true end after all.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
I forgot about this game. I gave it 5 stars in my reviews. Looks like its been updated. I was thinking about playing the other routes besides the virgin route, but then I read DragonButts review. Is it really that dark?

I mean I played for ex Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade (another masterpiece by oneoneone), and even the other routes, the heroine came out on top unless you choose to lose the final match on purpose. It wasn't as dark as dragon describes the other routes on this game.

I'm assuming he's talking about the worse route? What about the middle ground? Also Dragon if you read this, maybe try the virgin route. You may like it. Its the true end after all.
It's not that it's that dark. It's that it seemed like the game was more concerned with being dark than it was about anything else. I'm assuming the ending I got was the virgin ending seeing as how by the end of it I hadn't seen a single goddamn sex scene involving the main character. Like I said, the story wasn't dark, it was just stupid. Mentioning that very rarely certain elves have the power to go angsty super-sayian and then revealing that all three of the main characters have this super-rare ability is not a good plot twist, it's incredibly lazy writing. While I don't have high hopes for it, I'll try Oni & Blade, but I still have a hard time believing that these game developers could push out anything that could be considered a good game.

P.S. Also I thought the endings to this game were dumb.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
It's not that it's that dark. It's that it seemed like the game was more concerned with being dark than it was about anything else. I'm assuming the ending I got was the virgin ending seeing as how by the end of it I hadn't seen a single goddamn sex scene involving the main character. Like I said, the story wasn't dark, it was just stupid. Mentioning that very rarely certain elves have the power to go angsty super-sayian and then revealing that all three of the main characters have this super-rare ability is not a good plot twist, it's incredibly lazy writing. While I don't have high hopes for it, I'll try Oni & Blade, but I still have a hard time believing that these game developers could push out anything that could be considered a good game.

P.S. Also I thought the endings to this game were dumb.
honestly I can't remember much now xD But oni and blade I guess I enjoy cause of the obvious take on the characters they use from a certain anime.

There are plots to miss if you don't speak to certain main npcs. It affects the ending.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
honestly I can't remember much now xD But oni and blade I guess I enjoy cause of the obvious take on the characters they use from a certain anime.

There are plots to miss if you don't speak to certain main npcs. It affects the ending.
I went through that game with a flowchart. I know about the different endings. I still don't like them.

Jun 4, 2020
What are the requirements for the PURE LOVE ENDING? in the flowchart it says I must have lewdness A but when I reach the end I got the SLUT ENDING

edit:
1. Minerva NTR does not occur
2. Vaginal sex less than five times

I did not meet those requirements
That is the reason?

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
This is with last DLC? if no than maybe someone know where to download it with eng? could be perfect if you give me link! Thanks!
Yes, this is with the DLC - dlc itself is extra scenes throughout the game + a bit extra stuff overall over the span of the game, quite a few sex scenes in the drifter route as well as some 'extra scenes' you unlock for beating the game.

In previous OneOne1 games like Killing Time all scenes would be unlocked after completing the game regardless of route. Is that not the case here?
Somewhat correct - you unlock all SEX scenes + some more CG's. I think you don't unlock the endings.
Considering game has 3 very different routes, with knight/resistance route focusing on 2 different casts of characters and the drifter route focusing on you becoming the 'villain'/slut - there is still quite a lot to experience after your 1st completion..

If you only plan to play game once though:
Knight route is the typical 'good beat bad' story - you win all/most fights, get the most story experience overall and least H experience(this is the route where you can/should avoid sex overall for good ending)..
Be aware that while it's unusual for H game - the story is actually decent and this is the best way to experience it IMO on first playthrough.
That is to say - it is still not 'full sugar' route, but this is closest one to it and everything is kept to pretty mild tier.
Overall this is the 'recommended route' if you care about story at all.

Resistance route - kind of like knight route but follows a different set of characters and gives more freedom in terms of sex, you still don't want go to absolute lewdness tier on this route, but you can watch most scenes while still ending game with the good ending as you would have to intentionally grind lewdness to get the prostitute end instead of normal one.
This one is great 2nd route after you beat the previous one if you care about story. Although don't expect much new stuff aside of getting to know this side's cast of characters better, most of the stuff got explained well knight route, although this will add a bit extra information.

Drifter route - this is the pure H route. You go with a big fuck you to both other factions and do your own thing - give birth to all kinds of monsters, prostitute yourself, prostitute others, you name it - this route got it. You are kinda antihero on this route. This is the least story focused and most H focus experience. Still has it's own story, which is mostly about the typical become the ruler of the world stuff.

What are the requirements for the PURE LOVE ENDING? in the flowchart it says I must have lewdness A but when I reach the end I got the SLUT ENDING
You are reading flowchart wrong, the conditions are on top and ending is on the bottom.
In your case - lewdness A is slut ending.
Pure love is less than 5 pussy uses, virgin is nearly same but being virgin.(both are actually almost same scenes, the difference in blood only) Both also require getting 2 points for minerva NTR avoid before the end of chapter 4 where the event will happen if you didn't.

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Yes, this is with the DLC - dlc itself is extra scenes throughout the game + a bit extra stuff overall over the span of the game, quite a few sex scenes in the drifter route as well as some 'extra scenes' you unlock for beating the game.

Somewhat correct - you unlock all SEX scenes + some more CG's. I think you don't unlock the endings.
Considering game has 3 very different routes, with knight/resistance route focusing on 2 different casts of characters and the drifter route focusing on you becoming the 'villain'/slut - there is still quite a lot to experience after your 1st completion..

If you only plan to play game once though:
Knight route is the typical 'good beat bad' story - you win all/most fights, get the most story experience overall and least H experience(this is the route where you can/should avoid sex overall for good ending)..
Be aware that while it's unusual for H game - the story is actually decent and this is the best way to experience it IMO on first playthrough.
That is to say - it is still not 'full sugar' route, but this is closest one to it and everything is kept to pretty mild tier.
Overall this is the 'recommended route' if you care about story at all.

Resistance route - kind of like knight route but follows a different set of characters and gives more freedom in terms of sex, you still don't want go to absolute lewdness tier on this route, but you can watch most scenes while still ending game with the good ending as you would have to intentionally grind lewdness to get the prostitute end instead of normal one.
This one is great 2nd route after you beat the previous one if you care about story. Although don't expect much new stuff aside of getting to know this side's cast of characters better, most of the stuff got explained well knight route, although this will add a bit extra information.

Drifter route - this is the pure H route. You go with a big fuck you to both other factions and do your own thing - give birth to all kinds of monsters, prostitute yourself, prostitute others, you name it - this route got it. You are kinda antihero on this route. This is the least story focused and most H focus experience. Still has it's own story, which is mostly about the typical become the ruler of the world stuff.

You are reading flowchart wrong, the conditions are on top and ending is on the bottom.
In your case - lewdness A is slut ending.
Pure love is less than 5 pussy uses, virgin is nearly same but being virgin.(both are actually almost same scenes, the difference in blood only) Both also require getting 2 points for minerva NTR avoid before the end of chapter 4 where the event will happen if you didn't.
How do you have sex with your hybrid elf son?

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
How do you have sex with your hybrid elf son?
I didn't bother much with sex scene unlocking in drifter route, since you can just view all sex scenes by beating game instead.
I focused on simply beating every route to see what game has to offer in terms of characters and story and sex scenes are mostly something I watched through the unlocked sex scenes menu.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How do you get pregnant? I tried thousands of times, but never happens.
Pregnancy is only available on the drifter route, and essentially won't happen until after a specific event. The event pretty much spells it out for you that now you are "go for preggo"

Reactions: Marauder1175

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
How do you get pregnant? I tried thousands of times, but never happens.
Drifter route last chapter as part of story unlocks pregnancy.
This unlocks a lot of new H, incuding 2 scenes with every girl you allow to stay alive.
Or just beat the game once and you can get any scene you want.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes