dustint121

Sep 24, 2019
Does the english version have the Bonus CG Collection?

Modern-Day Clacier and Falke Love
Modern-Day Clacier's Orgy with Men
Rita in Heat x Zepp SEX

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
There are several ways to lose your virginity. If in knight route, you can wait until chapter 5 IIRC, so you can lose virginity with dildo. If in resistance route, you can auction your virginity.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
There are several ways to lose your virginity. If in knight route, you can wait until chapter 5 IIRC, so you can lose virginity with dildo. If in resistance route, you can auction your virginity.
Thanks is it worth it you lose your virginity in chapter 5 what do you think ??? Personally what's your favourite route ???

Namelesshero

Nov 11, 2017
i have reach drifter route where you can have incest with demihuman but how do i get it i still struggle to find it.

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks is it worth it you lose your virginity in chapter 5 what do you think ??? Personally what's your favourite route ???
Depend on what ending you want to get.

My favourite route? Hmm.... I haven't played all the route to be honest, but because I like Yuri (or lesbian) story, the one that have Claire x Annette scene is best :D

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I like oneoneone games except for one thing : to access the slut route, you need to purposefuly lose battles and go to a bad ending... is this one the same or can we have a corrupted girl + good ending?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I like oneoneone games except for one thing : to access the slut route, you need to purposefuly lose battles and go to a bad ending... is this one the same or can we have a corrupted girl + good ending?
you can complete the knights and resistance routs with out becoming corrupt but to get on the drifter/evil route you still need corruption L3 witch means you need to lose your virginity but you can do this in a number of ways such as:

the virginity action available in the resistance route this can be done by talking to the guild master.
there's also the option to take it your self by using a dildo.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
you can complete the knights and resistance routs with out becoming corrupt but to get on the drifter/evil route you still need corruption L3 witch means you need to lose your virginity but you can do this in a number of ways such as:

the virginity action available in the resistance route this can be done by talking to the guild master.
there's also the option to take it your self by using a dildo.
Thanks buddy.
I'd really like them to make some kind of good but corrupted girl route... maybe some game in the future.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for the tips guys I manage to lose her virginity this dildo and selling it to the merchant just one question what happens if I fail 3 missions on resistance route pls let me know

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the tips guys I manage to lose her virginity this dildo and selling it to the merchant just one question what happens if I fail 3 missions on resistance route pls let me know
Adorable catgirl gets kidnapped instead of Eliza being captured, and you have to rescue her before a tentacle monster rapes her to eat her magic, which also borderline kills her if it succeeds.

So far as I recall, there's not really much difference between the two, assuming you don't deliberately botch the rescues.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes