loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Does anyone have any information about ONEONE1's new game about a samurai? Like the release date or mechanics or something like that? Can't wait to play the game, looks very interesting...
i talked a bit about the game few pages ago.
From what i got on ci-en blog ,they changed the combat system,it will be a classic combat system with multiples characters in the party,so mc is not alone anymore.
The characters in combat are not sprite animated anymore,they are now just pictures with mc party south of the screen and the ennemy on top,maybe there will be some animated attacks/h attacks,there is not much info about it. The red headed rogue girl from ideology in friction will be in the game as a samurai. they showed some animated sex but i don't know if it will be for combat or regular/town sex.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
For anyone wondering about incest sex (the demi-human boy only), it has been...kinda removed in the English version. Normally there is an NPC you can talk to who will allow you to access the scene with your demi-human child, but the choice does not pop up. The scene is still viewable in the game though after unlocking all the scenes. So not sure if this is a bug or a weak attempt at censorship.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I just can't get pregnant with a character, can you tell me what you need?
You need to be on the "evil" route by murdering people after being kicked out of the knights. So fail 3 missions, usually by just losing the boss fight at the end. Then murder (demi) humans, though I don't recall how many are required, which leads to the third route where you're full independent and will eventually be put through an experiment to give birth quickly. After that you can get pregnant.

HManual

Jan 22, 2018
So, only compressed hav v1.05 yes? what are differents between non-com and other. All i know is images quality.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I don't know why but, i really like visuals in ONEONE1 games, and this one does not fall behind expectations as well.
Btw your speed is incredible, I just saw this game released in Steam and its already uploaded. Thanks for the haste :D.

Also, I am attaching the save file which unlocks the gallery. Have fun! ^^
How on earth is Corruption not on the Genre list for this game?. Just the description of the game suggests the Heroines, kinda Corrupt. LOL.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why is the drifter route not unlocking if i already failed 3 resistance missions and have corruption at level 3?
You need to advance a certain amount into the story, not sure where the exact break point is but it's in the walkthrough / guild the game comes with, which is translated somewhere in the thread.

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
You need to advance a certain amount into the story, not sure where the exact break point is but it's in the walkthrough / guild the game comes with, which is translated somewhere in the thread.
Yes, i had lvl3 corruption at chapter 4, now im in the chapter 5 and still with the rebels

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This game checks everything on my list that I have been trying to find. Corruption,Check,Pure Route,Check,Corrupt route,Check,RPG, Check, Transformation,Check. and Demons. Check. Super fun game. Wish I knew others like it.

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
This game checks everything on my list that I have been trying to find. Corruption,Check,Pure Route,Check,Corrupt route,Check,RPG, Check, Transformation,Check. and Demons. Check. Super fun game. Wish I knew others like it.
the other games by the same developers are the same

Reactions: JaszMan

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Which of the other games do you reccomend?
There are two games that are basically exactly like this game but with a different story and character. The first one is the first huge hit by OneOne1, Botsuraku Reijo (called "The Heiress" on Steam), but the Steam version is MTL. I don't know if F95zone has a human translated version as I never checked. The other is Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, which actually does have a human translation. Both of these games include a pure route, outcast route, and evil route, just like this one.

Reactions: Attis and JaszMan

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the Half Elf incest scene?
No dark elves/elves spawn in the reseach laboratory at all

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can you have a semi Happy Ending in the Resistance Route?. Seeing the WereCat Lita Scared of the main character is kinda of sad. This is coming from someone who loves the Evil Routes in these Retro Adult Games

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Can you have a semi Happy Ending in the Resistance Route?. Seeing the WereCat Lita Scared of the main character is kinda of sad. This is coming from someone who loves the Evil Routes in these Retro Adult Games
I didn't play the resistance route yet, but normally it shouldn't be the evil route, as that is designated to the drifter route. Maybe you got your corruption too high?

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I didn't play the resistance route yet, but normally it shouldn't be the evil route, as that is designated to the drifter route. Maybe you got your corruption too high?
I guess so. I liked the characters in the Resistance route a little more than the normal Heroine Knight Route. I did not know the Drifter Route was the (Evil) route. I just had a high murder count doing missions after being thrown out of the Knights. Fun game

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes