loka224

Oct 10, 2018
At chapter 3 or 4 i don't remember,if you go in your bedroom you can trigger a night event where you can walk naked,then at chapter 4 or 5 (don't remember wich one) you can go in public men's bath if you have done the night event,it will unlock A lewdness and remove cloth option.

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
Anyone else have problems with the game? I was in the last chapter when Clacier and the others meet with El Dorado and then I have an error, I saw other people having problems with the bathroom in bandits route, any help?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone else have problems with the game? I was in the last chapter when Clacier and the others meet with El Dorado and then I have an error, I saw other people having problems with the bathroom in bandits route, any help?
Make sure u have Ideology in Friction Append [v1.03] they released a new patch not long ago that fixes some issues.
Unfortunally said patch breaks even more scenes from the game.

to make a list of whats currently broke with this latest patch:

Theres a missing CG from the resistance eldorado bath scene ( its the cg thats supposed to have all the girls in the bath)
missing son scene from the research lab in the drifter route ( when u talk to the npc to trigger it, he doesnt have the option)
broken "stuck in a wall cumdump" scene in the brothel (try to watch it and the game kicks u back to the map)
- missing Beta "School kid" from viktorberg that should trigger a scene
zara:whoring at the hookup bar scene where the dialogue is partially in japanese.

They released a patch that fixes the Eldorado Bath scene crash but manages to break everything else.

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
Make sure u have Ideology in Friction Append [v1.03] they released a new patch not long ago that fixes some issues.
Unfortunally said patch breaks even more scenes from the game.

to make a list of whats currently broke with this latest patch:

Theres a missing CG from the resistance eldorado bath scene ( its the cg thats supposed to have all the girls in the bath)
missing son scene from the research lab in the drifter route ( when u talk to the npc to trigger it, he doesnt have the option)
broken "stuck in a wall cumdump" scene in the brothel (try to watch it and the game kicks u back to the map)
- missing Beta "School kid" from viktorberg that should trigger a scene
zara:whoring at the hookup bar scene where the dialogue is partially in japanese.

They released a patch that fixes the Eldorado Bath scene crash but manages to break everything else.
You know where the patch is in the threat? Or if it is in any place where I can find it, thank you for the answer!

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
You know where the patch is in the threat? Or if it is in any place where I can find it, thank you for the answer!
the patch is in the kagura games website:

Since i i believe the version on the first page is actually based on the steam release , in theory u should be able to update the game by downloading and running the patch to the right folder.

Reactions: HikkiXxX

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
the patch is in the kagura games website:

Since i i believe the version on the first page is actually based on the steam release , in theory u should be able to update the game by downloading and running the patch to the right folder.
Thank you, have a good day/night :)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That's not how virginity works.

Edit: Nevermind that. Now that I think about it, it's exactly how it works when the writer's a clueless virgin that refuses to learn even baseline anatomy to write a female masturbating accurately.
I guess to most people the hymen is some kinda solid magical barrier you have to tear through and bleed out a bunch to "lose your virginity." Amazing.

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
That's not how virginity works.

Edit: Nevermind that. Now that I think about it, it's exactly how it works when the writer's a clueless virgin that refuses to learn even baseline anatomy to write a female masturbating accurately.
I guess to most people the hymen is some kinda solid magical barrier you have to tear through and bleed out a bunch to "lose your virginity." Amazing.
That's how elf virginity works. It's science!!!... with a bit of magic.

Wryyyyyyyyy

Dec 31, 2019
I like the art style so i want to play this but in the tags section it says vore,which i'm not too into. So is it avoidable or soft-vore? Can someone who've played the game tell me?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I like the art style so i want to play this but in the tags section it says vore,which i'm not too into. So is it avoidable or soft-vore? Can someone who've played the game tell me?
Everything's avoidable, it's so avoidable that if you're not into actively failing you won't see more than 3 sex scenes the whole game. You have to fail 3 missions in order to start the alternate story paths that have any substantial sex-related content, and of those it's the second alternate path that has the weirder shit.
So yes, very avoidable. All you get without those failures is easily 3-5 hours of too much anime tropes and a few scenes beyond random groping.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes