vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
is this a handheld port? The resolution is fucking awful. what is it, 800x600? Anything larger stretches it out like hell.

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
Using the patch from Kagura Games' website doesn't work since it requires a Steam version of the installation.

Aug 11, 2020
Everything's avoidable, it's so avoidable that if you're not into actively failing you won't see more than 3 sex scenes the whole game. You have to fail 3 missions in order to start the alternate story paths that have any substantial sex-related content, and of those it's the second alternate path that has the weirder shit.
So yes, very avoidable. All you get without those failures is easily 3-5 hours of too much anime tropes and a few scenes beyond random groping.
So i guess i will have to try and get the 'Drifter Route' according to the flowchart if i want to see most of the action? Is that Route also linked to the succubus transformation for the MC?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
So i guess i will have to try and get the 'Drifter Route' according to the flowchart if i want to see most of the action? Is that Route also linked to the succubus transformation for the MC?
Yeah Drifter has the most content and the most freedom, the Succubus transformation might be plot tied but I can't be sure.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Every route have a fair amount of H content,it only affect the speed you become a slut.
In knight route it come slowly (or not at all if you want),in resistance route it start quickly,and then later if you go drifter route you will have exclusive features: pregnancy/birth ,and the ability to transform freely into demon form.

In the end you are free to chose whatever route you want,but you don't necessary need to go resistance/drifter to have H content. (and you can save before boss,lose to get the h scenes when available,then reload your save,to get the boss scenes).

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
The game's file size (over 4 gb) suggests it's MASSIVE considering it's a 2d game. Does it get... good? I just got to the part where the routes split and I went to the resistance route and it just isn't doing it for me for some reason. Does it get more H-content as you progress?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
The game's file size (over 4 gb) suggests it's MASSIVE considering it's a 2d game. Does it get... good? I just got to the part where the routes split and I went to the resistance route and it just isn't doing it for me for some reason. Does it get more H-content as you progress?
The game definitely expects you to do the Knight route first because certain plot developments get way more focus in the way they're introduced in it compared to the resistance route.

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Ok, im trying to play this on Android JoiPlay emulator. Im already downloaded the patch (.rga file) and dont know how to use/ place it.

Can anyone help?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i dont know if it sounds stupid. But how can i play as Annette?
If you have the append dlc (which is included in the current downloads) you play as her in specific chapters in the game. I don't recall if the path your on matters though, so you might want to make sure you keep separate saves before splitting points.

Reactions: James Eveleth

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Dlc not needed to play annette,you can play her at some points in knight route for some missions,near the end of the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Dlc not needed to play annette,you can play her at some points in knight route for some missions,near the end of the game.
The DLC is required, it's called the append disc. It's included in the current download version on this site.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I already played the game without the append dlc before it was released,and you were already able to play annette on knight route :)

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
I already played the game without the append dlc before it was released,and you were already able to play annette on knight route :)
Yeah, this person is actually correct - append only adds some of those optional scenes you can find across the game and a bit H.
The most major one probably being the past story of Zepp.
But overall there are some side character minor stories with more character interaction as well. Append is actually quite small, but does polish the game with that 'care given' for those side characters that original game lacked, making you care about them a little more at least.

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes