loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Or you have a chest either in headquarter or in mayor house i don't remember,with an accessory that reduce your armor to 0 to die fast.Maybe it was a drug to instantly die i'm not sure,i played long time ago.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
is the game fixed or what i have seen treds saing there are errors
The append dlc was creating errors for somes players,but on my official steam version i have not encountered errors (maybe it was an upgrade problem for those with older versions of the game)

kingjaz

Sep 3, 2017
Can you kill bosses with sex attacks, like if they keep raping you, will they eventually die, I wanted to unlock some variations of dialogue and cg scenes, by letting them overexert themselves and die, like the normal mob who dies during sex kills, and why can't I use reverse rape on the bosses?

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Is he supposed to have sex scenes with the monsters? I got beaten twice and ... back to the hospital.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Is he supposed to have sex scenes with the monsters? I got beaten twice and ... back to the hospital.
You need to lose your virginity first,by losing against certain boss.
The bandits boss at the begining of the game is one of them.
Once this is done monsters with hearts symbols will start to rape you in battle,defeat scenes are only for certain boss,but monsters will do sprite sex in battle.
Keep in mind that losing against theses boss will count your quest as failure,and if you have 3 quest failures you will be redirected into another character route.
My advice if you want to stay in Knight route is to lose your virginity against bandit boss,then for others quest later,save before boss rooms,lose,get the scene,then reload your save before the boss room. That way you can enjoy the defeat scenes .

There is also a very usefull walkthrough on the main page of this topic,you should consider look at it. :)

Edit:hmm i don't find the walktrough anymore,does it have been deleted?

Last edited:
Reactions: Faxot02

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
You need to lose your virginity first,by losing against certain boss.
The bandits boss at the begining of the game is one of them.
Once this is done monsters with hearts symbols will start to rape you in battle,defeat scenes are only for certain boss,but monsters will do sprite sex in battle.
Keep in mind that losing against theses boss will count your quest as failure,and if you have 3 quest failures you will be redirected into another character route.
My advice if you want to stay in Knight route is to lose your virginity against bandit boss,then for others quest later,save before boss rooms,lose,get the scene,then reload your save before the boss room. That way you can enjoy the defeat scenes .

There is also a very usefull walkthrough on the main page of this topic,you should consider look at it. :)

Edit:hmm i don't find the walktrough anymore,does it have been deleted?
Thank you !
On the other hand, it's little silly I think. In general, in an eroge with viol etc ... when we lose ... well we have lost and the enemies can take advantage of us. Don't wait for someone to do it before they do.
It's silly but I understand. I'll get started right away, long live the goblins!

Edit: If it is possible to be pregnant with goblins, please tell me :)

Last edited:

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I finished the game etc ... and I am on the way to the Drifter, in part 2 (the lab) but I got Give Up 10 times for the same goblin and I am still not pregnant.
Isn't there something to do first?

What enemies can make us pregnant?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I finished the game etc ... and I am on the way to the Drifter, in part 2 (the lab) but I got Give Up 10 times for the same goblin and I am still not pregnant.
Isn't there something to do first?

What enemies can make us pregnant?
you have to advance to a certain point of the story in drifter route to start getting pregnant.
If i remember well everyone can make you pregant,even npcs.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
you have to advance to a certain point of the story in drifter route to start getting pregnant.
If i remember well everyone can make you pregant,even npcs.
I am in chapter 2 of this route and from what I read, we need to access the lab (done), corruption lvl 3 (done) etc ... but nothing. I still have to advance until when? 15 times and by different NPCs and monsters.
Note that the majority of female characters are still alive, I let them live. I say that if it prevents me from being pregnant, like the previous bosses I have all defeated (of this road).

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I am in chapter 2 of this route and from what I read, we need to access the lab (done), corruption lvl 3 (done) etc ... but nothing. I still have to advance until when? 15 times and by different NPCs and monsters.
Note that the majority of female characters are still alive, I let them live. I say that if it prevents me from being pregnant, like the previous bosses I have all defeated (of this road).
Sadly i don't remember,but i think it was near the end.
Also take a look at your accessories if you have equiped the item that prevent to be pregnant,that's all i can do to help you.^^

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
OneOne1 is currently working for new game scheduled for 2021, Samurai Vandalism.
LOL
The title is quite funny and I hope it will be better and less boring.

I'm redoing the game and looking to join the resistance in Chapter 2 but without losing my virginity. I read further that I had to lose the mission of the monsters in the cave, the goblins and the rizma grass but for the monsters and rizma, I cannot lose ... do I have to have the V1 .05? Or what else should we do?
Otherwise, the rest of the game is not bad but very boring to choose such and such a route to such a chapter.

And I learned how to get pregnant with monsters ... not Give Up but just wait in battle ... Seriously ?!
Thank you the guys.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I often read the news on their ci-en blog about the next game.

Samurai vandalism will be a bit different than the previous titles,there is 3 main characters that you play at the same time.
Combat system have been reworked,due to the fact that there is 3 mc (it's not fully animated sprite anymore,it's a classic h-game screen with the 3 mc arts at bottom of the screen and the enemies at top,but it seem they kept animated H-attacks cause they showed some on their blog,so i don't know how it will work).
It seem there wil be different routes like in previous titles.
They said that the game will have a lot more content/CG than the previous games)

A demo should be out at december if they are still on track,and a release early 2021 (so the time kagura games translate this game to english (hopefully) we will have to wait a bit more).

dersup

Aug 13, 2019
Trying to find a way to have the game think clacier is not a virgin before she is capable of not being one.. any thoughts on how to do it.. i am not to well versed in cheat engine but i got all of her parameters up to 999. Still doesn't do anything

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Trying to find a way to have the game think clacier is not a virgin before she is capable of not being one.. any thoughts on how to do it.. i am not to well versed in cheat engine but i got all of her parameters up to 999. Still doesn't do anything
You can try , but I'm not sure it'll make a difference if you set the non-virgin flag before you get one of the events that causes you to lose it.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes