dersup

Aug 13, 2019
You can try , but I'm not sure it'll make a difference if you set the non-virgin flag before you get one of the events that causes you to lose it.
I tryed that awhile ago but hope they updated it
Edit: nope still doesn't have the right process.. at least as far as i can find

Last edited:

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
just a question do you have the choice between male and female protag? or does it just switch between male and female throughout the game?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
just a question do you have the choice between male and female protag? or does it just switch between male and female throughout the game?
You can't play male character in this game,you play as glacier,the blond elf girl,and in some missions in knight route,as annette,her friend with blue hair. No male

Reactions: paulz09

Fannybe@13579

Jun 29, 2020
I am thinking of playing this game but there are many version that I so confused. What is the step-by-step of the things i need to download for the up-to-date version of this game ?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I am thinking of playing this game but there are many version that I so confused. What is the step-by-step of the things i need to download for the up-to-date version of this game ?
Download from any of the links under download in the first post or the compressed version. Then you're done.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Atm ideology append 1.03 is the latest KG release not 1.02.

It fixed a crash but broke a lot of other scenes.
So pick your poison i guess.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how can you edit the save file in save editor in this game?
Go to and upload your save, and any other files it asks for to see things like item names (if you want / need to see those). Change the variables you want. Download the file and replace the save you used with the one you just downloaded. Note that changing variables outside of gold or combat stats might not work properly or bug out the game, use with caution.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, it's been a while since I played the version without the DLC and I don't remember it well ... She's not a virgin anymore, the parameters are at level C minus the butt that remains at level D. Does anyone remember how to change the level ? Whenever I talk to an NPC who refers to anal, only the dialogue of when she was still a virgin appears. The score is 1030 and still level D . Thanks.

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Guys, it's been a while since I played the version without the DLC and I don't remember it well ... She's not a virgin anymore, the parameters are at level C minus the butt that remains at level D. Does anyone remember how to change the level ? Whenever I talk to an NPC who refers to anal, only the dialogue of when she was still a virgin appears. The score is 1030 and still level D . Thanks.
You need a certain amount of butt xp and some ranks are locked by chapters,most of the time if your rank don't change anymore you need to advance in the story

Reactions: Ruodger

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
Go to and upload your save, and any other files it asks for to see things like item names (if you want / need to see those). Change the variables you want. Download the file and replace the save you used with the one you just downloaded. Note that changing variables outside of gold or combat stats might not work properly or bug out the game, use with caution.
i did upload my save save file then i uploaded the system and items. it only shows the character stats nothing else, even if i changed the stats when i load the save file it returns to normal.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i did upload my save save file then i uploaded the system and items. it only shows the character stats nothing else, even if i changed the stats when i load the save file it returns to normal.
Huh, just checked myself and I haven't seen that before. They must have used some other method for saving some info.

You could try using cheat engine. Quick tutorial (specific for older rpgmaker games) for that is have the game running with the save open and run cheat engine. Click the computer icon in the top left of cheat engine and select the rpgmaker game for the active programs list. All the scan settings should be good in the default settings. Type in 2*N+1 for the scan, where N is the value you want to change. Do something to change that value in the game (buy an item for gold, do a sex act, exc). Put in the new value for 2*N+1 and hit next scan. Repeat until the list on the left has only listing left. Double click that one and it should appear in the list at the bottom. Then you can change the value of it in that bottom list, same 2*N+1 (So if you wanted to give yourself 10000 gold you'd put in 20001). Hit new scan to do a different change.

Note that you can't load a save at any point during the cheat engine process or you'll have to start the scanning from the start.

Reactions: noMercyAnDeath
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes