traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
editing cheat engine without tables is a pain in the ass
does anyone have a cheat table for this game?

now even more so given that there is no way in hell im going to the entire resistance route again because one of the missions in chapter 4
you cant lose leaving me with less then 3 missions therefor locking me out of the drifters route entirely if i cant even cheat my way trough this im throwing this game into my trashbin there is no way im going trough all the sex stat grind for the fourth time because i miss one mission

Last edited:

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but there is a v1.03 out there but this thread got updated far later with v1.02, so makes me question which is the later updated version
EDIT: okay if I'm not mistaken a second time again, this includes some sort of a dlc for the game, which explains the version issue here

Last edited:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
So can you really kill everyone on this game? Is it with an actual scene or just "delete npc"? Like this zepp guy, can you walk up to him in the drifter route, say you'll kill him and then he'll reply and you to fight?

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
So can you really kill everyone on this game? Is it with an actual scene or just "delete npc"? Like this zepp guy, can you walk up to him in the drifter route, say you'll kill him and then he'll reply and you to fight?
to be honest, never tried to do that XD

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
From what I recall outside of the random human enemies you can murder, it's all after a story based fight when you get the option to murder someone. So there's not a walk up to them to just kill random person X.

Reactions: GodOfAll

Druic

Aug 25, 2020
Compressed Ideology in Friction v1.04 + Append DLC 1.4Gb Mega
Append DLC Patch v1.02 2Mb Workupload (extract and overwrite to folder with Game.exe)
Update from this version https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology...eone1-kagura-games.31814/page-51#post-3164693 to Append 100Mb Workupload (extract and overwrite to folder with Game.exe)
P.S. And it's not the same as v1.05.
What should i do? Screenshot_20210121_081558_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

Aug 6, 2020
I have been trying to launch this game to no avail. Can someone explain how to launch it, please.
* I did change the system locale to Japanese in the past.
I need to know what might be making the game close down as soon as it launches and if there is a way to find out.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: I never had any problem with at least a hundred different games i have launched from this site.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I have been trying to launch this game to no avail. Can someone explain how to launch it, please.
* I did change the system locale to Japanese in the past.
I need to know what might be making the game close down as soon as it launches and if there is a way to find out.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: I never had any problem with at least a hundred different games i have launched from this site.
So basically no error messages, no pop ups, no anti-virus going off? Nothing?

Reactions: Dosa with spice
Aug 6, 2020
So basically no error messages, no pop ups, no anti-virus going off? Nothing?
Pretty much but the console opens with a black screen and closes. It looks like the game isn't reading files or cant read files by the looks of cpu and memory usage during the one second the console stays

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
SO, people after some vigorous testing and brain racking( losin my mind in the way), I hereby conclude the files are corrupted(not Infected) making it a bitch to launch. The files submitted by the Dead commissar( Alexander the Uploader) in the append clarification spoiler works and are the files of 1.04 version with the same content but an installer that we need to install the game and its DLC individually( into the same folder). Since this thread belongs to a deleted account, a mod should take notice and change the OP.
Glad you found a fix,enjoy this great game. ^_^

Reactions: Dosa with spice

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Why do i feel like you are mocking me and my grief.
Nop i'm serious ^^ it's my favorite H game (with Karryn's prison).
I even bought it and the append on steam to support devs,and already planning to buy their next one (samurai vandarism).

If you enjoy this one you should give a try "meritocracy of oni & blade" and "the Heiress",both oneone game too.They are older but still good.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So meritocracy is older. I was told heiress was(is) not as good.

P.S: If you were so glad why didn't you help me when i needed it.
I was not on the site,when i was checking new posts,you already solved your problem^^

I prefered heiress over meritocracy to be honest,heiress is older but the main character was more of my taste.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Okay, now i need your help. As soon as i installed the DLC, the problem repeated. I can play without installing dlc. What should i do. this might sound preposterous but can you download and check.
I'm not sure to remember cause i have the steam version now wich install himself.

But i think you had to download the game,then install the kagura patch (found on their site,the link is in main post)>install the append (dlc) >install the append kagura patch.

Try this,and if it don't work i'll download the game to see if i can help.

And what is the version your game? (you can see it on the window border if not in fullscreen.)

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes