Aug 6, 2020
I'm not sure to remember cause i have the steam version now wich install himself.

But i think you had to download the game,then install the kagura patch (found on their site,the link is in main post)>install the append (dlc) >install the append kagura patch.

Try this,and if it don't work i'll download the game to see if i can help.

And what is the version your game? (you can see it on the window border if not in fullscreen.)
Do you think, if the directory is too deep that might cause a problem.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Do you think, if the directory is too deep that might cause a problem.
So,i downloaded the game from main post via nopy and it's already the game with the append,it worked fine for me.

Try to move the game to another folder directory,sometimes with games it do the trick.
If that don't work you may need a up to date version of rpg maker,unfortunately i don't know exactly wich one it is because there is several ones ( i think it's RPG MAKER VX ace RTP but not sure about that)

Edit:If not this one,it could be RGSS-RTP Standard,since i have this one installed too and the game seem to be opened with an RGSS3 file.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
So,i downloaded the game from main post via nopy and it's already the game with the append,it worked fine for me.

Try to move the game to another folder directory,sometimes with games it do the trick.
If that don't work you may need a up to date version of rpg maker,unfortunately i don't know exactly wich one it is because there is several ones ( i think it's RPG MAKER VX ace RTP but not sure about that)
Shit, have i been making an ass of myself with such simmple mistake as not noticing the directory location. The rpg maker vx has a problem reading big files in directories located too deep.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Shit, have i been making an ass of myself with such simmple mistake as not noticing the directory location. The rpg maker vx has a problem reading big files in directories located too deep.
Oh,so it work?^^

Maybe you should use the game in main post then since it seem to be already up to date (with the append to version 1.02 wich i was unaware there was a new patch after 1.00 ^^)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dosa with spice

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
hmm im missing some scenes with the npc something about sex with monster in rut anyone got a complete save of that those 3 scenes are triggering my completionist

Aug 6, 2020
I gotta say, this game was pretty good. I went in thinking of the sexy time but as soon as the story unwinded, I was absorbed by it and played it for the story and I disliked the sexy time for the monsters at the cost of clacier. So I played to get the purelove/ virgin end( yeah not even a dildo). And for once I thought japan was not fucked by radiation and made something really beautiful. So there i was casually hitting unlock scenes and boy did my fairy tale shatter. I could not imagine clacier being the violent opposite in the resistance and drifter route. SO yeah, i praise the writing for the story in knight route even though the villians were a little overboard because it well and i cannot vouch for the rest of the routes as I have not played them and the glimpses i had do not give much confidence. I rate 4.5/5. and fucked/5 for the other routes.
* I suppose the title Ideology in friction also fits really well.
Edit: what does DLC append add to the game. I am curious, so can anyone tell me.

D.S

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
hmm im missing some scenes with the npc something about sex with monster in rut anyone got a complete save of that those 3 scenes are triggering my completionist
If i remember well it's in knight route,you have the girl of your order with glasses outside of hq (so in te town) and when you talk to her you can trigger a fight with the horse.But i don't remember when it become available,and i think there is conditions.

habi3030

Jan 22, 2021
someone who knows how to play annette?
I found that knight route must be needed so who has save file from knight route?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Goddammit, what a disappointment. Not just an extremely slow start but no animations for the sex scenes. I don't give a fuck about battle animations.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can anyone translate what it says on OneOne1's Ci-en about the new game on the top of the page? Is it going to be released in 2021? Unfortunely I still can't read kanji well.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Goddammit, what a disappointment. Not just an extremely slow start but no animations for the sex scenes. I don't give a fuck about battle animations.
Um, fair enough about the slow start (though that's what oneone games are like in general) but why the issue with the lack of animated sex scenes when it's not advertised as having animation outside of the battle scenes? I get when a game lists something that ends up not being there or only in a tiny amount in the game, but there's nothing to indicate the scenes are animated in this case (outside of the battle scenes).

Can anyone translate what it says on OneOne1's Ci-en about the new game on the top of the page? Is it going to be released in 2021? Unfortunely I still can't read kanji well.
I believe it is coming sometime this year, I can't read japanese at all but it fits with their general development time for the japanese version to come out this year. That just leaves whenever the english version comes out (and hopefully a version that's not completely broken like many official translated oneone games have been).

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
The new game, called Samurai vandarism,is planned to release spring 2021 ,so it's few months away (if they don't delay due to pandemy of course).

But keep in mind we will need to wait more for kagura to translate the game to english.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes