1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The new game, called Samurai vandarism,is planned to release spring 2021 ,so it's few months away (if they don't delay due to pandemy of course).

But keep in mind we will need to wait more for kagura to translate the game to english.
Thank you.

Yes I'm well aware of that, don't worry, I was just curious if was actual release or demo this year.

Also, while I'm extremely patient, since Ideology in Friction was one of Kagura's biggest successes in sales (at least is what I understood), maybe we get lucky about an early translation. It all depends on the relations of both, but I guess OneOne1 is also happy of selling more onto the western market because of that. But like I said, I will wait.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Thank you.

Yes I'm well aware of that, don't worry, I was just curious if was actual release or demo this year.

Also, while I'm extremely patient, since Ideology in Friction was one of Kagura's biggest successes in sales (at least is what I understood), maybe we get lucky about an early translation. It all depends on the relations of both, but I guess OneOne1 is also happy of selling more onto the western market because of that. But like I said, I will wait.
The append dlc translation for Ideology in friction was pretty fast (finished 1 month after the dlc launch),but it was just a dlc.
Maybe kagura will begin fast for samurai vandarism too,but the devs said that the game will be a lot bigger in content than ideology in friction,so it may take some times.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The append dlc translation for Ideology in friction was pretty fast (finished 1 month after the dlc launch),but it was just a dlc.
Maybe kagura will begin fast for samurai vandarism too,but the devs said that the game will be a lot bigger in content than ideology in friction,so it may take some times.
Of course, but that's completly understandable. A dlc almost always has less content than an entire new game. Unless we're talking about Crusader Kings 2.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
sooo the verision i got is 1v02 where can i find the 1.05 and what's the differance between the 2 ?
Bugfixes are the only differences, there's some version number confusion since the DLC and base game have different version numbers. And read my post 4 above your about where to get the patches.

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
Bugfixes are the only differences, there's some version number confusion since the DLC and base game have different version numbers. And read my post 4 above your about where to get the patches.
the patch is for the ver 1.5 if i install it for my 1.2 wouldn't make it crush?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
sooo the verision i got is 1v02 where can i find the 1.05 and what's the differance between the 2 ?
1.05 is for base game.
Verify if you have the append version,wich is 1.02 actually.
If you downloaded from main page you should have the append.

When you launch the game in windowed mode/not full you can see the name of the game and version in upper border,if there is append in it your good.

is there any walkthrough in english?
There was a google doc walkthrough some times ago,but for an unknown reason,it don't exist anymore.
But by doing a google search you can find some sites with a walkthrough.

HazetPoi

Jan 22, 2021
how to get into resistant route without losing virginity ? at chapter 1 (NG+), i got side mission to get a certain flower, in the guide said i need to lose at least once, i took the quest and then Purposely failing it by using give up skill but then i got teleported back to city, it's weird since i sold all teleportation stone, or maybe it's because support skill activate itself ?? keep doing it many times already but still, mission didn't fail. any idea how to fail that quest in order to get into resistance route ?
(Currently using Ver 1.02 + append)

Edit : Oh Nvm, Already Solved my problem there.. Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: jplc

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
soo guys i'm in the chap 5 and i didn't lose verginity does this game have H-scene or what
even when i lose in the bosses i get back to the first place and re do the mission or someone saves how can i lose my virginity

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
soo guys i'm in the chap 5 and i didn't lose verginity does this game have H-scene or what
even when i lose in the bosses i get back to the first place and re do the mission or someone saves how can i lose my virginity
No idea how you've managed that, since you can lose your virginity to a boss loss in one of the first missions after the tutorial. You do have the download from here, and not the steam version right? The steam version needs a patch to unlock the sex scenes from kagura's site.

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
IMG_20210209_132025.jpg ok. Im trying to play this game using joiplay.
All rtp for rpgmaker vx ace are installed but still getting this error. Can someone help me plz!

Is this a file error or it not really compatible for this game

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Some missions will result only on a lose or failure of your quest when you lose against the boss,while some result in H scenes.
Look for a walktrough on the net to see what missions do it.
Actually you can lose virginity on the first mission of the game (the one when you face the thief boss),or any of thoses fail boss leading to scenes.

My advice is to save before every boss room,intentionaly fail to see the scene,then reload your save to win,so you can stay in knight route if you wish to (if you fail 3 missions you are redirected into resistance route at the end of the chapter)

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
No idea how you've managed that, since you can lose your virginity to a boss loss in one of the first missions after the tutorial. You do have the download from here, and not the steam version right? The steam version needs a patch to unlock the sex scenes from kagura's site.
yes i downloaed it from here and i kept winning and nothing happend
Some missions will result only on a lose or failure of your quest when you lose against the boss,while some result in H scenes.
Look for a walktrough on the net to see what missions do it.
Actually you can lose virginity on the first mission of the game (the one when you face the thief boss),or any of thoses fail boss leading to scenes.

My advice is to save before every boss room,intentionaly fail to see the scene,then reload your save to win,so you can stay in knight route if you wish to (if you fail 3 missions you are redirected into resistance route at the end of the chapter)
i don't wont to replay the game over gain i'm already in chap 5 does that mean i'm not gonna get any H scene until the game over?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

i don't wont to replay the game over gain i'm already in chap 5 does that mean i'm not gonna get any H scene until the game over?
Losing to bosses isn't a game over, and many of them have sex scenes when you lose to them. If you've just been winning the boss fights then you're (most likely, been a while since I played this one) on the virgin path, which will have a scene at the end of the game but not much else. I'm also a bit confused since your previous post you say you lost to bosses but now you're saying you're winning them. You can generally switch story routes at the end of any given chapter, but I don;t recall when or if the cutoff is in this game.

Some general advice for oneone games. There are branching story lines, so keep multiple saves. Generally 1 before losing virginity (you usually are warned before a boss fight so save then and use a new save afterwards) and at least one at the chapter breaks, you'll be prompted by the game to do this. That way you can more easily go back to test / try different routes. If you save right before the boss fight, intentionally lose, and then don't get a scene you can just reload the save from before the fight.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018

If you started to lose against boss at chapter 5,it may be too late because you are in the final part of the game and if i remember there isn't much to see at this point if you have not lost your virginity,but i can be wrong.

But i strongly recommand that you replay the game once you have finished the game on knight route.

Like the person said above, in one one games you have multiple story paths (called "route") ,for exemple,if you restart the game and lose 3 missions,you will be leaded at the end of chapter into the resistance route/path ,wich have a totally different story,plus you will have more H Content than knight route.

You even have a third route if you meet certain conditions in resistance route,,called drifter route,unlocking pregnancy and free demon form transformation.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes