souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
still dont get it bro, i've been searching in every house.
Huh, actually loaded up this game and I seem to have misremembered the map with a different oneone game. Sorry about that. I didn't see a save in my files at the point where I'd be able to do that quest, so I can't check it myself right now. I'm going to take a quick look though a backup save folder I have (since I remember a quest to find a cat, and I'm pretty sure it was in this game), but no promises.

Edit: Yeah, I had mixed up the city map with a different oneone game, though no idea which one I was thinking of. Regardless, Image 1 is the building from the outside, talk to the guy past the door in image 2.

Last edited:

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Huh, actually loaded up this game and I seem to have misremembered the map with a different oneone game. Sorry about that. I didn't see a save in my files at the point where I'd be able to do that quest, so I can't check it myself right now. I'm going to take a quick look though a backup save folder I have (since I remember a quest to find a cat, and I'm pretty sure it was in this game), but no promises.

Edit: Yeah, I had mixed up the city map with a different oneone game, though no idea which one I was thinking of. Regardless, Image 1 is the building from the outside, talk to the guy past the door in image 2.
1615198392872.png this guy?

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
i completed the game (virgin route) in order to unlock the gallery, started a new game to start collecting cg and wtf, they are already unlocked (i'm sure i didn't unlock them on the main menu) wtf

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is this the only rpg game that can't be hacked with save editor?
Far from it, it all depends on what the developer did in development. You can use to edit things in game, but it's a bit complicated.

Instructions (specifically for RPGmaker games made with pre RPGMaker MV engines)

1: Start both the game and cheatengine
2: Load your save in the game
3: Click on the computer icon (upper left corner) in cheat engine and then select the game's .exe from the list that pops up
4: Type in 2*(value you want to change)+1 into the value text box then hit first scan. So if you have 1000 gold and want to change it, type in 2001.
5: Do something in the game to change the thing you want to edit. So for gold buy something, sell something, etcetera.
6: Change the value in the text box based on the 2n+1 formula then hit next scan. So if your new gold value is 900, type in 1801.
7: Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you only have 1 entry in the address list on the left side of the has only 1 entry left.
8: Double click on the entry on the address on the left which will place it into the list at the bottom of the window.
9: Then you can double click on the value for the address in the list at the bottom of the screen and change it, again according to the 2n+1. So if you want 100000 gold you'd change it to 200001.

You can save the game at any time during the progress, but loading the save or restarting the game means you have to start from the beginning of the scanning steps. If you want to change another thing, just click new scan and start from the first scan step again. You may also end up with multiple addresses in the list in step 7, which usually means the game has 1 value for the actual thing while the other is just a display value, so you'd have to test a bit for which one is the actual one to change.

It's a bit tedious, and changing sex values probably won't work for any oneone game since a lot of them have more intricate code for changing multiple values. You may also want to make a backup of your saves just in case before doing this, just in case.

Reactions: AnimaDamas

shuji-n

Apr 17, 2020
What is the difference between:
Ideology in friction
VS
Ideology in friction Append
Can someone tell me?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What is the difference between:
Ideology in friction
VS
Ideology in friction Append
Can someone tell me?
This is answered many times in the thread already, as well as on the (english) dlsite. Basically the Append disc is a dlc (append disc being a Japanese holdover term from when you'd get physical game discs for everything.) The downloads in the first post is the most recent game version with the append disc already added on, which mostly just adds some more scenes to the game.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
By elaboration, you can be considered a model for many and many games. I am very glad that I met this game. Although there is a little lack of opportunity to destroy those who put experiments on the heroine in the "evil" rute.
Great. And there are similar games in terms of content?

Reactions: GodOfAll

Ruru Amour

Mar 8, 2018
Need help for the save file with max level at the beginning for clearing routes fast. Hope anyone can share since I'm using non-root phone so I can't edit data myself

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
hey guys, i've playing the game for a while and the best I got is the slime getting naked the blonde girls. Is there any sex during battle?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes