okcool123!@#

Jan 20, 2020
I played this game to a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I stopped playing because it got too dark for me. Can someone write out a summary or something of the endings so I can have closure with this game and be happy?

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
next game

more info:

40$ usd???? wtf these games go from 5$ then they go to 10-15 then 25$ now 40? holy shtt these games are getting so damn pricey i don't know about this one, seems beyond greedy and this guys games tend to be so buggy you can't even play them on release without SaveEditor on standby

Minimaro117

Apr 4, 2021
Is it possible to change the difficulty after starting? I accidently chose easy and I'd like to go to normal without restarting my entire game.

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
looking at new game cg pictures we will able to lost virginity to dildo maybe at beginning of game

more pic

saijoil

Oct 29, 2019
next game

more info:

40 dollars... Okay, I am not mad or anything, but.. it's just hentai game.
Okay, those games have:
1) good graphic
2) simple gameplay
3) few interesting characters
But that's all.
Routes are the same from the old games, increase in quality is not great, cliches stories with trying to colour it to the dark fantasy, most sex scenes are generic and repetitive, most characters are boring and cliches... In one: it's just the same games with different heroes but the same concept and gameplay.
For 45 bucks I can buy a few games on the current or later sales in Steam/PSN and play for a while. Okay, currently you can buy Persona 5 for 20$ and on sale for 10$, Code Vein for 15 now, Tales of Berseria for 20$ and on sale for 10$... Really, 40$? I didn't even try to find even more interesting games or wait for sales, and PSN still can give a lot for summer.

Apr 30, 2020
After all this time i still come back to this game thread, as it appears when i search for vanilla games. Why isnt this tagged with Ntr already?? xd

Angmir

May 29, 2017
looking at new game cg pictures we will able to lost virginity to dildo maybe at beginning of game

more pic
Finally some decent Shota cgs !

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Sad that such a great instrumental doesn't have a better vocalist. This instrumental is insanely good.

b798

Jun 18, 2019
How do I get Queen's Sex Toy scene? Beating the boss in the Drifter Route gets New Threat: Queen of Twilight instead.

appleseed26

Apr 3, 2018
40 dollars... Okay, I am not mad or anything, but.. it's just hentai game.
Okay, those games have:
1) good graphic
2) simple gameplay
3) few interesting characters
But that's all.
Routes are the same from the old games, increase in quality is not great, cliches stories with trying to colour it to the dark fantasy, most sex scenes are generic and repetitive, most characters are boring and cliches... In one: it's just the same games with different heroes but the same concept and gameplay.
For 45 bucks I can buy a few games on the current or later sales in Steam/PSN and play for a while. Okay, currently you can buy Persona 5 for 20$ and on sale for 10$, Code Vein for 15 now, Tales of Berseria for 20$ and on sale for 10$... Really, 40$? I didn't even try to find even more interesting games or wait for sales, and PSN still can give a lot for summer.
I think they dare enough to put a high price tag is because oneone1 game usually has somewhat voice acting, which not that great to be honest, but hey, it's an objectively extra production cost!

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Does anyone have a all Level A save right at the beginning of the game, where she goes to investigate the mansion?
I have a save currently that has 3 A lvls, 2 B lvls, and 1 C lvl. Though I don't know how to increase the B levels into A levels since the bar is already in the red, and I'm not sure if increasing it will do any good.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes