twotwo2

Aug 16, 2020
how many endings are there for the game?
Do i actually need it beat it x amount of times in one save to have everything?

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
how many endings are there for the game?
Do i actually need it beat it x amount of times in one save to have everything?
There are roughly 3 different endings (sometimes a few more or less) for each of the 3 routes, depending on factors of your lewdness, virginity, or corruption. The game has a system save so you don't have to finish 1 route then keep building on that save, but it has a new game+ where all your stats from the most recent route you finished is saved so you can start a new game stronger.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There are roughly 3 different endings (sometimes a few more or less) for each of the 3 routes, depending on factors of your lewdness, virginity, or corruption. The game has a system save so you don't have to finish 1 route then keep building on that save, but it has a new game+ where all your stats from the most recent route you finished is saved so you can start a new game stronger.
well, the game is just awesome,you can go full on evil or not. The other Routes I hear are extremely well done too. I like the whole Dark Elf twist element in the game. It reminds me of similar games that have that element. Like Alone Amongst Demons,Loki's Corruption and Zoe's Temptation. Wish there were more games like Ideology in Friction. Very well done.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there an ending where you side with the Mother and not kill her?. Obviuosly siding with the Mother would be a corrupt route,still. Can there be a Mother,Daughter Ending?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Is there an ending where you side with the Mother and not kill her?. Obviuosly siding with the Mother would be a corrupt route,still. Can there be a Mother,Daughter Ending?
I think you are talking about the wrong game here. But to answer your question: No, all routes in "Meritocracy of Oni and Blade" lead to a fight to the death.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I think you are talking about the wrong game here. But to answer your question: No, all routes in "Meritocracy of Oni and Blade" lead to a fight to the death.
Yea, my bad I was thinking of OneOne1's Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade. Same developers.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yea, my bad I was thinking of OneOne1's Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade. Same developers. The game is as fun as Ideology in Friction. I just was hoping there was a corrupt route where you do not kill your own family.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hello sorry to bother everyone. Im new to this but i would like to know a few things.

What decides when an enemy fucks you mid combat?

How do i get the "seduce" option in battle?

Good place to farm sex exp?

How ot raise corruption and what does it do?

Trying to play as a slutty elf but still confused about some things.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Ok figured out most of it but for some reason in the drifter route after giving birth in that first cutscene it constantly says safe day, i also cant find the pills they mentioned. Can anyone help, trying to get pregnant.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Ok figured out most of it but for some reason in the drifter route after giving birth in that first cutscene it constantly says safe day, i also cant find the pills they mentioned. Can anyone help, trying to get pregnant.
if you can't find the item in the shop, you can just keep sleeping and it will cycle the days.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Or... you could use one of the various other options listed in the OP other then mega. NOPY is just as good for my downloads and it has no download limit.
Is there anyway to get the choice to muder early in the game?. Or do you only get the choice if you are thrown out of the Knights?.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is there anyway to get the choice to muder early in the game?. Or do you only get the choice if you are thrown out of the Knights?.
Yeah, you have to leave the knights to murder I think. So resistance and drifter routes.

Reactions: JaszMan
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes