Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you all guys for providing me with all the answers in this forum you guys rock i happen to see in the gallery losing your virginity to Eliza does anyone know how you can trigger that and in what route ?

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you all guys for providing me with all the answers in this forum you guys rock i happen to see in the gallery losing your virginity to Eliza does anyone know how you can trigger that and in what route ?
It's in the Resistance Route. For that scene, first you have to talk to the merchant near the HQ; he'll mention that he has some nice wine that he's offering to sell you at a great price. Talk to the weapons merchant in the HQ, and he'll offer to buy it from you at a great price, mentioning that it's dangerous for elves to drink. When you sleep, don't take out your sword when you hear someone approach; it's Eliza. Turns out it's "dangerous" because it destroys your self-control, and Eliza's wanted to do something like this for ages.

The scene has a few variants in its text, by the way; Eliza's very happy if she's your first time, but you're not really able to enjoy it that much yourself... Meanwhile, at higher lewd levels, you have a great time with her - but it's not quite as special as exchanging firsts, some would say.

Regardless, it kind of seems like a waste that there's no way to repeat the scene... /grouse.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Do you get companions that you can travel with or is it just you?
next oneone game will be more tradionional hrpg game,you will travel with others characters,they showed a screenshot of the new combat screen,they are a group of 3 characters against an ennemy

Reactions: Attis

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
there are 76 page of comment, sorry if i dislike read that long. i would like to download it, but got a few question to consider:
1. is there a choice of virgin/non virgin end? (like avantgard/kagura games) or is it like acerola/kagura games (which is non-virgin game with shame level)
2. can you finish this game without unlocking bad sex scene (rape, corruption, NTR, etc)
3. is the difficulty fair for playing pure route? (sometimes, there are game that ridiculously hard to win without sex, and one sex will change the balance of the games)
4. i like to chat to townspeople but too many feels boring. is this game have lot of townspeople?
5. overall, is this game as hard as alicesoft game, or moderate easy like kagura games?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
there are 76 page of comment, sorry if i dislike read that long. i would like to download it, but got a few question to consider:
1. is there a choice of virgin/non virgin end? (like avantgard/kagura games) or is it like acerola/kagura games (which is non-virgin game with shame level)
2. can you finish this game without unlocking bad sex scene (rape, corruption, NTR, etc)
3. is the difficulty fair for playing pure route? (sometimes, there are game that ridiculously hard to win without sex, and one sex will change the balance of the games)
4. i like to chat to townspeople but too many feels boring. is this game have lot of townspeople?
5. overall, is this game as hard as alicesoft game, or moderate easy like kagura games?
1:Yes, there's a virgin route
2:Yes, you can avoid all main character sex scenes except a true love one if you go that route
3:No real difficulty in the battles
4:There's towns people, but they don't add much. Not too many of them, but some are molesters no matter what route 9a setting marks them so you can avoid them)
5:Honestly, easy

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
1:Yes, there's a virgin route
2:Yes, you can avoid all main character sex scenes except a true love one if you go that route
3:No real difficulty in the battles
4:There's towns people, but they don't add much. Not too many of them, but some are molesters no matter what route 9a setting marks them so you can avoid them)
5:Honestly, easy
alrite, thank you

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
finish playing it, pretty good in story. the worst in RPG though.
i say, the story is 10/10 compared to other kagura games
but the RPG (difficulty, quest, battle) 1/10 compared to other kagura games. but i guess thats oneone1 game for ya
seriously, the normal difficulty give you full health each time you level up, how cheat is that. you basically can ignore all the monster and straight to the boss, and you can still beat the game in normal mode. the battle system is 1vs1 only and the quest from people is pain in the ass to find.
its not "honestly easy" anymore, its very easy that i feel bored playing, the story is worth to watch tho.
i even wondered whats the function of MP in this game, i almost never use it. i only use TP

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
btw, i notice 2 unopened chest, in golem ruins and somwhere i forgot the place name. how to open it?

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone knows how to enter men's bath? lewdness B + exposure over 500 + have seem midnight exposure scene already done in ch4 knight but still cant enter. Saw the lewdness A is required, but cant lv up oral and ass. Any ideas?

Thanks

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What does the DLC include?
It has extra scenes and segments where you play as the blue haired girl Annette. So you have event scenes, molestation from townsfolk and battlesex scenes for her. You get them (at least some of them, didn't 100 percent confirm all the scenes) by playing through the knight route.

Oct 25, 2017
This game have anti load save or something? I try to put somebody else save in and I keep getting 'Fail to load data message' anyone have fix yet?

puffyr

Jun 16, 2020
on the Installation say download and install game and dlc, first what install, i just unzip and play, second what dlc?????where the f... is the dlc???

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
on the Installation say download and install game and dlc, first what install, i just unzip and play, second what dlc?????where the f... is the dlc???
The dlc is included in the current downloads, so you don't need to download anything else.

It's also already installed in the download version so i assume the install instructions are out of date.

Reactions: tincann

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone have any information about ONEONE1's new game about a samurai? Like the release date or mechanics or something like that? Can't wait to play the game, looks very interesting...

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes