TheVaultBoy

Apr 29, 2018
I downloaded the uncompressed one from the op, when I played it I saw that the icon for the weapon wasn't there, I tried to compare it with the compressed one by omegalol. It turned out that the one from the op missing some files in the graphics folder, there were only 4122 files in the graphics folder, while the compressed one by omegalol had 9819 files. Is the source different?

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
Am I alone in finding some of the endings a bit underwhelming?
Some of them are just fade to black 'you die', which is fair enough I guess, and there are several screens worth of content if you play as a virgin (but who the hell does that in a Hentai game) or if you end up being the breeding bitch of King Victor, but I can see no essential difference in what the walkthrough describes as the 'Slut end', the 'prostitute end' or the 'normal end', unless my game is missing some files.
I still really enjoyed the game, just that the endings seem a bit of a letdown compared to the vast amount of content that goes before it.

Aug 29, 2020
how does pregnancy work. I'm at the part where you talk to the dude in the basement and it starts a mission. i've completed this game before but i never figured out how it works. Anybody?
EDIT: i found out how it works. i need the Drifter route. that means i gotta restart (i was at the end of the game) and i gotta GRIND. yay. i'll do it. no grind has ever held me down. i'll just put on eye of the tiger while i'm grinding lol.

Last edited:

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Someone can answer is the V1.02 that we can currently download here the actual latest version 1.14 ?
or do I need to go search for additional files to download?

jplc

Jan 9, 2021
how to get into resistant route without losing virginity ? at chapter 1 (NG+), i got side mission to get a certain flower, in the guide said i need to lose at least once, i took the quest and then Purposely failing it by using give up skill but then i got teleported back to city, it's weird since i sold all teleportation stone, or maybe it's because support skill activate itself ?? keep doing it many times already but still, mission didn't fail. any idea how to fail that quest in order to get into resistance route ?
(Currently using Ver 1.02 + append)

Edit : Oh Nvm, Already Solved my problem there.. Cheers
How did you fix it
Edit : discovered by accident that if you lose once you simply have to speak with the quest giver and it fails kkkk

Last edited:

Daxul1

Feb 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "jplc, publicación: 6746616, miembro: 3252665"]
solo en el
Ruta de la Resistencia

* Sugerencias del Capítulo 1 de la ruta común *

* La misión de los tres fracasos te traslada a la Ruta de la Resistencia.
[/CITA] ok de hay ya tiene guata de embarazada

Daxul1

Feb 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "loka224, publicación: 6747552, miembro: 939945"]
Debes ir en ruta de resistencia, luego en ruta drifter (que es una tercera ruta a la que puedes acceder más tarde en ruta de resistencia si cumples con condiciones especiales)
[/CITA ahora estay en mancion de mayor

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes