Daxul1

Feb 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "loka224, publicación: 6747552, miembro: 939945"]
Debes ir en ruta de resistencia, luego en ruta drifter (que es una tercera ruta a la que puedes acceder más tarde en ruta de resistencia si cumples con condiciones especiales)
[/CITA]
Cuales son la condiciones

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
i don't speack spanich but i think i understand that you ask what are the conditions?if i remember correctly you have to murder 10 npc's but i can be wrong (maybe it was in another oneone1 game)

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Haven't played the game yet, but gathered there are 3 different routes to take. Big question I have is can you go down the knight/good path and still be pretty slutty like prostituting yourself, seducing animals, etc.? I obv know there will be some scenes locked behind certain routes, but it's gonna be disappointing if I can't play Clacier as an honest knight who also has a real slutty side to her and instead have to go down the evil path(s) to access the good scenes/abilities.

jplc

Jan 9, 2021
Haven't played the game yet, but gathered there are 3 different routes to take. Big question I have is can you go down the knight/good path and still be pretty slutty like prostituting yourself, seducing animals, etc.? I obv know there will be some scenes locked behind certain routes, but it's gonna be disappointing if I can't play Clacier as an honest knight who also has a real slutty side to her and instead have to go down the evil path(s) to access the good scenes/abilities.
Ye you can but i recomend losing one quest that way she loses her virginity witch jump starts the slutines

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Ye you can but i recomend losing one quest that way she loses her virginity witch jump starts the slutines
Alright sounds good. But if I don't lose any quests, does that lock me out of most sex scenes entirely or does it just take longer to get them?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Alright sounds good. But if I don't lose any quests, does that lock me out of most sex scenes entirely or does it just take longer to get them?
Losing your virginity is what unlock almost all H content,otherwise you will just encounter some minor harassment like butt and chest gropping.

I recommend if you want to be slutty in knight route,to lose against the first boss to lose virginity,then you unlock the H content.

You can then save before the others boss,lose in purpose to see their H scene and reload you save,then win normally to continue the knight route. (you still will have plenty of H scene even if you don't want to lose to boss/reload,but there is no reason to not do it because quests/boss are unique in each route)

I advise to play the game for first time in knight route because you become a slut step by step,instead of the others in wich you become a slut nearly instantly.

Reactions: Olakin

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Losing your virginity is what unlock almost all H content,otherwise you will just encounter some minor harassment like butt and chest gropping.

I recommend if you want to be slutty in knight route,to lose against the first boss to lose virginity,then you unlock the H content.

You can then save before the others boss,lose in purpose to see their H scene and reload you save,then win normally to continue the knight route. (you still will have plenty of H scene even if you don't want to lose to boss/reload,but there is no reason to not do it because quests/boss are unique in each route)

I advise to play the game for first time in knight route because you become a slut step by step,instead of the others in wich you become a slut nearly instantly.
Yeah I'm absolutely going to play the knight route, so many games make you choose between being a good guy or being slutty, so I'm glad this game lets you do both! Plus the slow step by step acceptance of doing more and more slutty things is a really nice feature. Sorry for all the questions, but is it possible to lose virginity consensually without failing a quest on the knight route or is that pretty much the only way to do it?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah I'm absolutely going to play the knight route, so many games make you choose between being a good guy or being slutty, so I'm glad this game lets you do both! Plus the slow step by step acceptance of doing more and more slutty things is a really nice feature. Sorry for all the questions, but is it possible to lose virginity consensually without failing a quest on the knight route or is that pretty much the only way to do it?
If i remember you can only do it in resistance route (slut route) with a dildo, ,that's weird decision but hey =/

(In their newest game, samurai vandarism (being currently translated by kagura games,so soon to be released in english) you can lose your virginity with dildo right at beginning of the game tought,they learned the lesson^^)

Keep in mind that, even in knight route,once you lose virginity, monsters with heart symbol will start to rape you mid combat even at the beginning of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olakin

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
If i remember you can only do it in resistance route (slut route) with a dildo, ,that's weird decision but hey =/

(In their newest game, samurai vandarism (being currently translated by kagura games,so soon to be released in english) you can lose your virginity with dildo right at beginning of the game tought,they learned the lesson^^)

Keep in mind that, even in knight route,once you lose virginity, monsters with heart symbol will start to rape you mid combat even at the beginning of the game.
Alright sounds good, I'll def keep that in mind when playing. Thanks a bunch for the help!

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
It is a current issue with oneone1 games, they need a better slut progression system, something aside the battle rape.
The "had sex once, I'm a slut now" its not that exciting.
Money, junked drink in the inn, dancer, or something new once, could help.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
how to become a succubus ?
You need to lose 3 quest to be sent in resistance route,then murder a certain amount of npcs (not monsters), you will have the option at a moment of the resistance route to continue alone,wich lead you to drifter route,where you can unlock succubus as well as pregnancy.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is there anyone who can give me a quick brief about the story(only for knight route)? Im playing the knight route(still virgin) and i noticed this game's story doesnt look so bright ,i really liked the game and everything but i dont want to deal with ntr and extreme rape right now.Im doing the Eliza's innocence quest atm

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there anyone who can give me a quick brief about the story(only for knight route)? Im playing the knight route(still virgin) and i noticed this game's story doesnt look so bright ,i really liked the game and everything but i dont want to deal with ntr and extreme rape right now.Im doing the Eliza's innocence quest atm
There isn't any ntr.
The story is a bit dark tho.

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone have an append save file of chapter 2 of the resistance route (virgin)?

I accidentally locked myself into chapter 3 before doing one of the sidequest. The guide said I needed to do 3 main quests but 2 main quests locks out chapter 2.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes