kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
so im about 1h in the game and in the golem ruins but all the h scenes i have gotten were the 2groping ones in the city do i just need to progress further or am i doing something wrong
to get most of the scenes you need to lose your virginity
which can be done by loosing some of the boss fights in missions such as the parnell demon dextermination and the battle of elfin valley in the knights rout.

in the resistance rout you can also sign up for the Virgin Auction at the guild.
What are the vore scenes?
from what i remember there are scenes where you get eaten by a mimic and raped as wall as a one where you get swallowed by tentacles

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
so im about 1h in the game and in the golem ruins but all the h scenes i have gotten were the 2groping ones in the city do i just need to progress further or am i doing something wrong
To add to what was said: if you keep winning all fights - you remain on the knights route. For Annette, h-scenes will be available right off the bat, since the first time you switch to her. For "knight" Clacier, however, they remain locked until Chapter...5? Or was it 6? Basically, almost until the end (where she stays at some run-down town).

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
In games like this you usually have to loose a fight or something like this, fail in some way

Reactions: Grimress

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
With Samurai Vandalism English Translation (Kagura) coming soon; which is the "canon" route? Knight/Resistance/Drifter? Characters from this game have a mild cameo in SV (Samurai Vandalism). According to some random people comments there might be an H scene for Clacier and Falke there, so is Knight route the "canon" ending/route?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
With Samurai Vandalism English Translation (Kagura) coming soon; which is the "canon" route? Knight/Resistance/Drifter? Characters from this game have a mild cameo in SV (Samurai Vandalism). According to some random people comments there might be an H scene for Clacier and Falke there, so is Knight route the "canon" ending/route?
the canon ending would have to be one of the endings in ether Knight or Resistance Routs as Elzia and Falke also appears in the game which Eliminates the Drifter route.
in which case its most likely that the canon ending is Knight routes pure love ending.

Reactions: p23rklo

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone knows where to show pussy to a child?
I haven't open that title yet. And the requirements is to show it to a child

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: p23rklo

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
ANYONE know why the part 2 is 002 file? i can't extract it with rar or idk if i extract part 1 then part 2 will automatically extract too

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
DarkLordVN Because it is a 7-Zip multi-volume archive, not a RAR one. No idea how WinRAR handles these nowadays (since I dumped it years ago in favor of 7-Zip; if it CAN work with 7z, I imagine it unpacks them without issues), but in 7-Zip that is exactly how the process goes: put all the files in the same folder, extract 001, and it will detect and fetch 002 for extraction, as well.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes