3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2390662

Overview:
Your life and career as a top talent manager come crashing down as your top talent Summer Hsia betrays you,
to manage a massive entertainment conglomerate.
She takes everything from you, leaving you with nothing.
Determined to regain your dignity as a manager, you decide to start over and find some new talent to nurture.
You have your eyes set on two diamonds in the rough and they couldn’t be more different.
Evelyn Song’s stunningly dignified beauty and her exceptional creative talent make her a great candidate,
but you can’t write off Rainie Lin’s bright attitude, trendy fashion sense, and incredibly sexy body.
Unfortunately, you only have enough resources to manage one of them.
The girl you don’t choose ends up in the hands of your worst enemy: Summer Hsia
Do your best to nurture your talent, and make her a star!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-12
Release Date: 2023-03-12
Developer: Sloth Gamer
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Chinese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2390676 View attachment 2390677 View attachment 2390678 View attachment 2390681 View attachment 2390682 View attachment 2390683 View attachment 2390684 View attachment 2390685 View attachment 2390686
Missing an (avoidable) NTR tag

qwertyqwe63

Aug 7, 2022
Ah, so its still like that like in the first game, thanks
ahh.. just to be clear, in the first game it's unique CGI's, sex scenes, possible ntr route for enjoyers, and it's not locking you out of other things like singing and etc. In part 2 there is none of that. Av is only with MC

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
  • chinese voices
haiiaaahhh~~
But the art looks nice, and the animation of the scenes are also decent.

Not much. For starters, you can only pick the blonde girl, not the other. Then you get a sex scene of your first hit idol who is leaving you now. Then you get a foot massage scene, very nice. Then the girl figures out how to masterbate. And I think that's it already. You can do some training (voice, acting, ...), send her to work, do some dating, go shopping, do some rap battles (which is a piss poor rock paper scissors mini game, super annoying). All in all, maybe 3-4 months, 6 action points a month with (optional) scenes at the end of each. And then you're booted to the "this is the end of the demo" screen already.

But it's enough to say that this isn't much of a game, it's just a stupid clicker where you see dumb stats/numbers go up, and a bit of a visual novel and shitty mini games. And some lewd animations, I guess. That's a "meeehhh" from me.
Chinese voices isnt that bad i mean there's alot of Chinese voice actors who do have that sex-appeal voice but they are usually written off as female villains

thejackel

May 16, 2017
y'know fellas, Sloth Gamer's Chinese name is 樹懶叫工作室

this is also a slang for "suck my penis" in chinese lmao

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes