3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
first game was definitely better, i feel like they became too ambitious splitting it up into 2 characters

Neoziv

Oct 12, 2021
How the heck do I get Summer back? I did the love sparks thing in the 1st year of April and figured out the truth behind her betrayal by completing all her contact gigs. I also defeated Summer and and Uesegi Wakari in the Ultimate Ranking Showdown.

There is a thread about this, where the developer answered, but I can't really understand what I need to do since I don't speak Chinese and using translators online don't help. It says something about the sea and winning a super art/artistic competition?

Last edited:

Vedau123

Dec 29, 2018
View attachment 2390662

Overview:
Your life and career as a top talent manager come crashing down as your top talent Summer Hsia betrays you,
to manage a massive entertainment conglomerate.
She takes everything from you, leaving you with nothing.
Determined to regain your dignity as a manager, you decide to start over and find some new talent to nurture.
You have your eyes set on two diamonds in the rough and they couldn’t be more different.
Evelyn Song’s stunningly dignified beauty and her exceptional creative talent make her a great candidate,
but you can’t write off Rainie Lin’s bright attitude, trendy fashion sense, and incredibly sexy body.
Unfortunately, you only have enough resources to manage one of them.
The girl you don’t choose ends up in the hands of your worst enemy: Summer Hsia
Do your best to nurture your talent, and make her a star!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-12
Release Date: 2023-03-12
Developer: Sloth Gamer
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Chinese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

TẢI XUỐNG
Thắng : - - - MEGA -
Khác: NÉN *

* Phiên bản/cổng không chính thức này không được nhà phát triển phát hành, bạn tự chịu rủi ro khi tải xuống.

View attachment 2390676 View attachment 2390677 View attachment 2390678 View attachment 2390681 View attachment 2390682 View attachment 2390683 View attachment 2390684 View attachment 2390685 View attachment 2390686
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Error not showing scene H

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
this is weird i can't get any sound output from this game I tried with a couple of other games to see if the issue is on my end but those work well that's a bummer cuz i was looking forward to play this :(

Reactions: daddyinfusss
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes