3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

maohkun

Jan 30, 2018
My English is so bad that I can't explain it clearly. Sorry if I made a mistake, I'm not a game developer so I'm not sure but I saw this. Anyway, this game still doesn't support Joyplay, right?
My apology if my previous post sounds like I am trying to educating anyone, I was just pointing out the error.
Live2D and Spines both animate the spirits (stored in atlas mapped png files), but using two completely different plugins and not compatible with each other.
I don't play the game on Android so I am not sure which plugin caused the game not running on it.

RanToRain69

May 8, 2021
The dialog is not showing all the game, and the scene is not showing either. How to fix it pls? I play on mobile joiplay.

Iamcoffee

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2390662

Overview:
Your life and career as a top talent manager come crashing down as your top talent Summer Hsia betrays you,
to manage a massive entertainment conglomerate.
She takes everything from you, leaving you with nothing.
Determined to regain your dignity as a manager, you decide to start over and find some new talent to nurture.
You have your eyes set on two diamonds in the rough and they couldn’t be more different.
Evelyn Song’s stunningly dignified beauty and her exceptional creative talent make her a great candidate,
but you can’t write off Rainie Lin’s bright attitude, trendy fashion sense, and incredibly sexy body.
Unfortunately, you only have enough resources to manage one of them.
The girl you don’t choose ends up in the hands of your worst enemy: Summer Hsia
Do your best to nurture your talent, and make her a star!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-12
Release Date: 2023-03-12
Developer: Sloth Gamer
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Chinese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2390676 View attachment 2390677 View attachment 2390678 View attachment 2390681 View attachment 2390682 View attachment 2390683 View attachment 2390684 View attachment 2390685 View attachment 2390686
Have fun

Please report any missed tags
No animation,please fix bugs

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes