3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Nice story, splendid CGs and they, thankfully, did away with the annoying minigames. However, I am shocked this game ended up being more tame than the first one. The choice of 2 girls is interesting and paired with a new game+ gives it a decent amount of replayability.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
good art but the fact there is no japanese voiceover is a massive turnoff,
I was surprised to find myself in agreement. Have we been trained to find Japanese VO sexy, American VO corny and Chinese VO... just plain wrong?

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
It's almost as though the dev realized people don't want to hear chinese voice acting and added a convenient way to mute it

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
I was surprised to find myself in agreement. Have we been trained to find Japanese VO sexy, American VO corny and Chinese VO... just plain wrong?
I got shocked with the Chinese VO at first but then got used to it lmao. Maybe it's because of the pause between letters? since Chinese, Mandarin, and Cantonese tends to well... do those kinds of things, the letter pause. Koreans and Japanese is more fluid than Korean though honestly. (If you're asking i'm fluent, nah... not even a single bit nor want to learn it)

Reactions: Muhdurr

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I got shocked with the Chinese VO at first but then got used to it lmao. Maybe it's because of the pause between letters? since Chinese, Mandarin, and Cantonese tends to well... do those kinds of things, the letter pause. Koreans and Japanese is more fluid than Korean though honestly. (If you're asking i'm fluent, nah... not even a single bit nor want to learn it)
I think it's just the sound texture that is so unusual. Mandarin is very nasal, it sounds like someone's plucking a string. Japanese is more like a xylophone in comparison.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
I think it's just the sound texture that is so unusual. Mandarin is very nasal, it sounds like someone's plucking a string. Japanese is more like a xylophone in comparison.
Yeah I think you're right in that regard, I'm ngl it puts me off at first but then I got used to it.

Mr. C1oud

Mar 30, 2021
Hmmmm, i wonder why there's no one care about fixing animation bug in joiplay and maldives?
Besause this final version used live2d for the H scene and live2d isn't supported for joiplay/maldives. I don't know what is the best solution but maybe only the devenloper can solve it.

Reactions: sangsan1789

maohkun

Jan 30, 2018
Besause this final version used live2d for the H scene and live2d isn't supported for joiplay/maldives. I don't know what is the best solution but maybe only the devenloper can solve it.
Not live2D. It is using Spine.

Mr. C1oud

Mar 30, 2021
Not live2D. It is using Spine.
My English is so bad that I can't explain it clearly. Sorry if I made a mistake, I'm not a game developer so I'm not sure but I saw this. Anyway, this game still doesn't support Joyplay, right?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes