3.60 star(s) 31 Votes
Mar 5, 2021
You add tag voice i was hook to this game.

Now let me talk to you,
1.You suck at coding.
2.Your battle mechanic is boring.
3.Your interface & navigation are bad.
4.Eating constantly is outrageous.

My walkthrough.
1. After all the automated scenes.
2 .Talk to Laura
3 .Use build icon to buid a tent at the 3rd location.
4 .Talk to laura again.
5 .Interact with the bags
6 .Retrieve empty bottle
7 .Go to forest
(the forest had dogs & snakes)
8 .Find food & water.
I recommend to carry 4 or 5 bottles to
have enough storage for food.
9 .Once you get water & food store them in
the bags area.
10 .You have to repeat this path more than you think or you will die.

Guess what????
The developer will blame you in his narration when you die.

11.During noon time or day time.
You can train the girls..
12. I exited the game.
13 . I’m waiting for next version
14 .Wizard kiss, get your shit together.

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
someone tell me how this "game" is supposed to work...i have no time to do anyhthing but look for food and water. this si fucking stupid...interesting game idea...complete shit implementation. I want to interact with the girls and the story, but I spend literally the ENTIRE first hour searching for food and water and dying to panthers. how is this 4.5 stars..it's absolute trash...this is the second time i've come back to this game...figure the dev would have fixed the RIDICULOUS grind but nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Novo67

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
someone tell me how this "game" is supposed to work...i have no time to do anyhthing but look for food and water. this si fucking stupid...interesting game idea...complete shit implementation. I want to interact with the girls and the story, but I spend literally the ENTIRE first hour searching for food and water and dying to panthers. how is this 4.5 stars..it's absolute trash...this is the second time i've come back to this game...figure the dev would have fixed the RIDICULOUS grind but nope.
I don't understand how you play this game for an hour. It doesn't have that much content.
Just train a girl in the morning. Get 4 empty watter bottles (save in case you find a panther) and start exploring the forest at noon time. Walk around until you find a food source to get 3 food, walk some more to get to the river. Fill the water bottles. Get back to camp, store everything, convert. Ta-dam You just got more food and water than you need for 1 day while also doing 1 training. Do this until you train all the girls once, the game finishes as this is all the content.
You also don't actually have to get food and water every day, in the days where you have enough food and water you can train 2 girls. That's the whole game right now. It takes like 10 minutes after the vn portion ends.

Dimod

Aug 25, 2022
Gameplay wise, it's similar to MIST. But in mist you could learn the map and move accordingly. There you just click as if forest changes and suffer unnecessary without achieving what you want.

UI is shity, especially "store, retrieve, convert part".

Reactions: enfuego

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I don't understand how you play this game for an hour. It doesn't have that much content.
Just train a girl in the morning. Get 4 empty watter bottles (save in case you find a panther) and start exploring the forest at noon time. Walk around until you find a food source to get 3 food, walk some more to get to the river. Fill the water bottles. Get back to camp, store everything, convert. Ta-dam You just got more food and water than you need for 1 day while also doing 1 training. Do this until you train all the girls once, the game finishes as this is all the content.
You also don't actually have to get food and water every day, in the days where you have enough food and water you can train 2 girls. That's the whole game right now. It takes like 10 minutes after the vn portion ends.
Probably because there were multiple days where i couldn't find the fucking river...because it's fucking random. so i would literally look around ALL GODDAMN DAY to find the river to fill up my bottles and do nothing but find empty trees and wolves/panthers. Then I'd be nearly dead from having to fight like four wolves and not find anything I'd spend time just trying to heal up off of food that does almost nothing and you only regen 20 health per sleep. Eventually I started saving before setting out, but I did that like four times and said FUCK IT.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I have to ask but did the developer test this version out before releasing? I have seen previous comments about saves, just rather annoying when I load 0.2 save and immediately errors, ignore, ignore etc then game over.

I would recommend releasing to some beta testers and gather feedback.

Reactions: brayet

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I really wonder where this game is gonna go. There´s not much content at all and the stuff that is there just doesn´t feel interesting or well thought out. The Dev wrote that this game will focus less on story and more on gameplay mechanics, specifically survival and trainer mechanics.
And thats the worst part of the game currently. I hope the survival aspect of the game will be more interesting, the UI definetly needs to get better ,and I hope the Dev thinks of the longevity of the game and doesn´t make the game feel like you´re repeating the same steps all over again.
The only good thing I see currently are the character models that look really nice. But I would suggest to make the trap thing optional and let the people choose if it´s a boy or a girl. Same goes for bestiality that should be optional.

Last edited:

Traf Rellik

May 29, 2021
I tried - everything looked good going in, but the grind on this is just too much. No way to improve strength, no ability to carry enough food/water to do anything but... carry food and water. The consume-to-carry ratio is 5:7! So, at an absolute minimum you have to forage for 3 days for every day you skip grinding - ridiculous! Plus, it's waaaaay too random, there is no reliable path to success in getting those resources. You have to get extremely lucky to make even a little bit of progress. Also, the cost for the buffs is waaaay too high, the effort to skill up is absolutely insane. I can't stress this enough - these mechanics will only appeal to the developer looking to artificially prolong the game play, and that's no way to get Patreons. Finally, the dialog is sophomoric, and the voice acting makes it even worse (I've heard text to speech with more emotional engagement).

Can this game be salvaged? Perhaps. Take the focus off the endless grinding and put it back on training/grooming. Give the game mechanics an overhaul, re: forest navigation, skilling, and combat. Lose the voice acting. Work harder on the dialog.

One easy way to fix a lot of it is to retain a list of mapped resources and have safe paths to them and offer an exploration of the forest to locate new resources, where the random encounters occur as you search.

I'll keep my eye on the change log, and "might" download a future version, but if you want my Patreon money, you'll have to make this game FAR more playable.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes