3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Why are there no arrows or pointers to where you can click on the screen to move to a different place?
Why can't I just bring empty bottles to the stream and click use to fill them or they could fill up automatically when you are at the stream. I don't pretend to be a 1337 gamer but I don't bother to read up on how to do the simplest task.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
1. Old Saves are no good.
2. All you do in this game (after the start from scratch) is running of time AT the stream trying to get food and water because of stupid fighting with wolves and panthers instead of training girls in camp! A promising start and such shit now.

Si3tWa4r

Aug 14, 2018
Have somone a map from the forest? i cant find the stream.
There seems to be no map, if you roll back and go into the same direction again while exploring you mostly get another location. So that seems to be totally random.

I always running out of water because somehow I can´t fill the empty glasses at the river.
It seems you can only get water if you go to the river in the morning (and if you have empty bottles with you)

From what it seems, some (most) of the actions are locked by time of the day.
If you want to train yourself, want to train one of the girls or want to get water you have to do so in the morning if I'm not mistaken.

So in the noon/afternoon... currently the only thing you seem to be able to do is getting food (or fightning wolves) and that is assuming the food has already regrown.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IdolIsland-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
The only acceptable way to finish this update without XP and resources is to put 99999-like water/food via saves and then gain some expo for endurance. Otherwise wolves. snakes and panteras will kill you every time with your such a low health 30-100 pts. With 270 even 2-3 wolves are no longer deadly dangerous.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Either he needs to make water location not random, empty water bottles not take space in the backpack, or drastically decrease consumption. Or, you know, dump the shitty sandbox aspect. Because I played for an hour, made it through like 6 girls training, had a bad run, realized I hadn't saved after two of the girls and a successful run. Call me when he can either not break saves or we have a cheating menu.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
anyway to avoid the sandbox and just have the story?
There's a manwha I read a few years back that this game basically rips off completely. It's got NTR though as Natives of the island eventually show up and rape the girls lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kaldapas

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Dev needs to rethink their strategy with this game. It has a lot of potential, but is completely thrown away with how egregious the sandbox is. Not saying turn it into a kinetic novel, just tone the survival sandbox repetitious elements way down.

Jul 9, 2017
There's a manwha I read a few years back that this game basically rips off completely. It's got NTR though as Native of the island eventually show up and rape the girls lol
Probably a better use of time than playing a randomized sandbox. What's it called?

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
If you are like me are bored to death with food/water hunting and fighting here is some cheats to put in the game folder (need a fresh start to work)
You one-shoot ennemies and gain exp and have a big amout of HP/stamina/food/water

Edit: Well it's useless as there is nothing in the game except the first "trainig" of the girls.
So wait the next update to see if this game worth the download

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes