3.60 star(s) 31 Votes
Jun 17, 2023
They are literally both in the planned content spoiler on the OP… :unsure:
I completely missed that spoiler. That stuff is usually in the genre and developer notes spoilers, so those were the two I checked.

I do find it odd that the dev has a problem with even optional NTR, but letting a girl get fucked by a dog or a horse is somehow perfectly fine. I would think people who don't want LI's to fuck other dudes would just logically not want them to fuck animals, either.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I completely missed that spoiler. That stuff is usually in the genre and developer notes spoilers, so those were the two I checked.

I do find it odd that the dev has a problem with even optional NTR, but letting a girl get fucked by a dog or a horse is somehow perfectly fine. I would think people who don't want LI's to fuck other dudes would just logically not want them to fuck animals, either.
Yeah, I've been trying to find out the context of the beast stuff, because it could be MC on beast, beast on Mc if he loses a fight or something, or maybe Mc transforms into a beast? There is something weird about the wolves on the island, they got green eyes and stuff, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched if that was the case. Like the MC ends up getting some weird werewolf like power?

I'm pretty hard anti-NTR in any form, and beast stuff is in that same category usually, but if it just like a transformation option for Mc and you can just not do it I would have less of a problem with it really. Weird, for sure, but as long as I can ignore it then in that context it wouldn't be a game killer.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Also sissification i dont think this game is for you i dont have a problem whit the bestiality if its avoidable
I'm more commenting on the fact, it needlessly alienates a large contingent of the main demographic for no real gain.
Like even you mentioned yourself that for you it must be avoidable... so like, who of their main demographic is that content for?

Personally.. as mentioned, I prefer LIs that don't want to fuck others... let alone animals.

-- Reply Separation --
Neither of those are in the actual or planned tags, so you were probably in the wrong thread in the first place. :LUL:

I see we are now on the same page.

So not much to say really besides we are both confused as to the point of hilariously conflicting tags. And somehow "avoidable" changes that the LI would do that thing. (or have done it... some devs only make it optional after they become an LI *stares at "What If*).

Reactions: lxh123

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I've never understood developers who refuse to give straight answers. Once the game is done all the information will be out there, and there may even be walkthroughs and mods. So, avoiding answers now doesn't matter in the long run it just makes people wonder and then act without all the information. You can keep specifics to a minimum but giving the context (at least some of it) of the beast stuff isn't a spoiler any more than announcing beast stuff at all is. For example, with the incest, we know it is there, we know there is only one character on the island we are related to (Baring some twist), so we know the "what," and the "who," but we don't know the "why," "when," or "how," yet. So there is still plenty to learn and play to see. In the same way, a little extra "who," or "how," to go with the "what," of the beast stuff wouldn't be a spoiler, it would only help get people excited for, or help them to avoid, the game if they had a little more info.

Is it a punishment for losing a fight, is it based around the MC or the girls with the beasts, is it just because there might be beast on beast at some point (like the MC finds an animal den and can see some stuff), is it some supernatural thing or mystery of the island and we will learn more but we can play without fear of suddenly having one of the girls say, "Hey, is it cool if I bang that animal?" Because a girl who wants to have sex with an animal is different from a girl who gets raped by an animal because the Mc loses a fight. That is still dumb and a waste of time, sure, since it only punishes people who dislike that content and rewards failure and not completing the game properly for those who like it... and if it doesn't involve the girls at all but the Mc either getting "punished" for losing or some transformation or seeing beasts together type thing then... that would actually be a big load off of a lot of people's minds. None of this would be a spoiler really, because you've already said it is in, so it is already "spoiled" in that sense anyway. A clear answer would simply turn negative anticipation and uncertainty into either positive anticipation or knowledge that this game may not be for some folks... and those both only help the game.

In fairness, maybe the dev just doesn't come here often and hasn't seen mine or other's posts about it. But it seems like an odd thing to be silent about.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I hate NTR, bestiality as long as it is optional I don't care and I don't consider it NTR.
How is NTR and bestiality even remotely related?

Beside that. I LOVE NTR. Specially if it comes with forced prostitution or rape. Not the rough version with physically violence, but the middle to soft one, where girls are corrupted, tied up or similar, and still shows their dislike for the sex they are about to engage in.

Incest and sisyboy's on the other hand is tags that can make me drop a game. It all depends on how much it's part of the game. Incest that involves the MC is for me a no go. Other kind of incest might be tolerated. The same with sisyboy's. Sometimes they are ok, but if the game involves gay or futa it's very likely to end up in my trash bin.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Bestiality is worse than ntr lol. I hope that content is just with some of the natives or side chicks or the trap and not with the main girls.
Bestiality is in the rough end for me, so I'm with you on that one. It's so much a turn off for me that the game might end up in the trash bin if it becomes a central part in the game or it involves the MC.

Reactions: lxh123

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
How is NTR and bestiality even remotely related?
Well, they both involve a love interest having sex with someone or something other than MC. For some any sex scene without the Mc directly involved is a no go, they see it as a waste of time and total turnoff that ruins the experience.

Beside that. I LOVE NTR. Specially if it comes with forced prostitution or rape. Not the rough version with physically violence, but the middle to soft one, where girls are corrupted, tied up or similar, and still shows their dislike for the sex they are about to engage in.

Incest and sisyboy's on the other hand is tags that can make me drop a game. It all depends on how much it's part of the game. Incest that involves the MC is for me a no go. Other kind of incest might be tolerated. The same with sisyboy's. Sometimes they are ok, but if the game involves gay or futa it's very likely to end up in my trash bin.
This game will have MC based incest and very likely gay sex with the trap, so it's probably not something you'd enjoy.

Best of luck in finding games that tickle your fancy, happy hunting.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Well, they both involve a love interest having sex with someone or something other than MC. For some any sex scene with the Mc directly involved is a no go, they see it as a waste of time and total turnoff that ruins the experience.

This game will have MC based incest and very likely gay sex with the trap, so it's probably not something you'd enjoy.

Best of luck in finding games that tickle your fancy, happy hunting.
Dude, do you really think the dev wouldn't add ntr if he is already having the girls fucking animals?
It is too soon to tell what kind of game this will be, the dev needs to be clear about that bestiality issue.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Thanks for the heads up. It made me check whether I still have the game installed or not, and I didn't. Probably because it also has ingame minigames which is another big turn off for me.

I probably just forgot to unwatch this thread. That has now been taken care off too, so you won't see me back unless you quote me.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Dude, do you really think the dev wouldn't add ntr if he is already having the girls fucking animals?
It is too soon to tell what kind of game this will be, the dev needs to be clear about that bestiality issue.
I had a miss-type that may not have communicated what I intended. I see beast stuff and NTR in the same vein personally. But they aren't the same thing, even if they are similar in some respects.

Some people see beast stuff in the same way they might see dildos, vibrators, tentacles, sex machines like sybians, robots, even clones or copies of the MC, or any other "object," that isn't a "person," in the classical sense... I see it in the same line as NTR, but I can see someone else seeing it as different because there is no emotional action on the part of the animal so it's like a robot or plant monster or something like that.

Reactions: nyex117 and lxh123

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I had a miss-type that may not have communicated what I intended. I see beast stuff and NTR in the same vein personally. But they aren't the same thing, even if they are similar in some respects.

Some people see beast stuff in the same way they might see dildos, vibrators, tentacles, sex machines like sybians, robots, even clones or copies of the MC, or any other "object," that isn't a "person," in the classical sense... I see it in the same line as NTR, but I can see someone else seeing it as different because there is no emotional action on the part of the animal so it's like a robot or plant monster or something like that.
Even if they don't see it as the same thing. A game with such extreme fetishes like bestiality on the main LIs, is not going to be a vanilla game. So I would expect rape, prostitution, voyeur, ntr, swinging and a lot of other shit if that's the case. I doubt it is just going to end in some bestiality.
Unless the bestiality is, as I said, just with some of the natives or other side chicks.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes