3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
I don´t know the story behind why, but I gotta say this is a disappointing release. The amount of time does not reflect the content. But as I mention, if there is a reason behind it I guess that makes it alright. But can´t complain regarding lack of supporters. Gotta have some consistent releases with enjoyable content before I consider it. It´s an exciting game tho. Looking forwards to see the next couple of updates.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Can you ignore/disable trap content?
So far there is no such option, you will get to see which character is the "trap" (weird choice of naming the trans char).
No idea if in future updates when it comes to sexy time you will get the option to pass or not.

That being said, this update is quite disappointing.
Should be better to be tagged as 0.13 or something, nothing really happens in this update.
It's more like an intro to future updates and where the gameplay will go.
And the way it is turning into is a sort of RPG with harvesting and battling which was really not what I expected from this game judging the first release.
Also it is starting to turn out like a cock block game, whenever you think sexy action is going to happen it fails.
Really hope 0.3 update will make up for that as this game does have a lot of possibilties.....*fingers crossed*

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
So far there is no such option, you will get to see which character is the "trap" (weird choice of naming the trans char).
No idea if in future updates when it comes to sexy time you will get the option to pass or not.

That being said, this update is quite disappointing.
Should be better to be tagged as 0.13 or something, nothing really happens in this update.
It's more like an intro to future updates and where the gameplay will go.
And the way it is turning into is a sort of RPG with harvesting and battling which was really not what I expected from this game judging the first release.
Also it is starting to turn out like a cock block game, whenever you think sexy action is going to happen it fails.
Really hope 0.3 update will make up for that as this game does have a lot of possibilties.....*fingers crossed*
Yeah, right now it feels very unfinished, and the sandbox/combat system feels unneccesary. But the renders are really good and the girls are hot, writing is decent and I think it has a lot of potential.

Reactions: darlic and Me-ta-Xa
Oct 17, 2020
Just downloaded and trying it a little bit. Now I need to know who are the original VA for this game. I know it's AI voices, but they have some sort of source, right? Because I have the feeling I already heard MC voice somewhere.

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Yeahh, its a nice and sweet story, i hope that we can do in future update maybe a choiceable way to be nice or a bit darker... like the option to "play" with laura on the tree or not. this option to future choices would be great... greetings.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah it was a pretty short update. Wish there was less fighting/building/foraging and more sexual content. And more choices would be nice (since I didn't see a kinetic novel tag, I would assume there would be more choices in the future)

Will keep monitoring the progress of this one. Still has good potential.

krder

Apr 22, 2018
i came from from time implosion to check this out and this game is great too this wizard kiss dude/dudette is cooking

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Funny game so far

Characters look decent

The voices are optional so thats a good thing too

Just the survival concept is a bit worrysome when u have to battle and find stuff

Other then that there are some hilarious dialogue :ROFLMAO:

Will keep a eye on this

Reactions: darlic
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes