3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Well, the $2 supporters get TI a full three weeks after its initial release, so I'd guess it'd be the same for this game. From there, I'd guess the public release is four weeks from initial drop?
Did the $2 supporters already get version v0.02?

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Hey dev, if you make it available for $2 patreons I'll sub right now, deal? :LOL:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Whelp, I don't like leaking things, but it's been about a month so, its how she goes right? :sneaky:
(PC)
(Mac)
(Android)

Give the dev some credit here:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Idol Island [v0.02] [Wizard's Kiss]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Apr 21, 2019
dev will there be lesbian ?, will it be avoidable ? i really like the trap, now will the trap fuck any of the girls ? i prefer not
you said there's no ntr, i hope there's also no loophole ntr. ( lesbian and the trap sex with the girls ).
anyway it looks good (y)

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I hope incest is avoidable (no tag yet), would be fun to see a sibling relationship that doesn't have sex involved.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Oh never mind, this has just become a headache. First of all the story makes no sense, then suddenly sandbox, then it becomes an RPG with combat and bag space limit, wandering around with a lot of emptiness, didn't even complete the first task before it snaps back to story mode, more story that don't make sense, and it ends.

urfg

Aug 26, 2019
That's it? Man no wonder dev didn't bother posting the update, might as well wait for .03, or .30 at the rate this is going. There's one character in skimpy clothing and some talking, as well as the start of a base building and exploration section. I'm totally cool with the cheesy plothooks and the idea of ai voicing is actually not terrible, though some people have been railing on it. Needs a lot more cooking time tho, Time Implosion is also very much in that "slow-burn" category and the updates are p infrequent. Maybe devbro is taking on more than he can chew atm?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes