3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is Rape or Trap gonna be avoidable? Or skipable?
And sex scenes are going to be properly animated? Or it will be only pictures?

Reactions: Melmoth99

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Looks nice! :love: Good luck with your game @Wizard's Kiss!(y)

:PogChamp:No NTR!(y)
:PogChamp:Incest!(y)
:WaitWhat:Harem?:unsure:
:HideThePain:Bestiality, BDSM, Rape, Trap and Sissification avoidable?:unsure:
"Yup. In fact, you'll have to go out of your way to get to that."

This is from the first page of this forum by the developer. I had the same questions and I suggest that you edit the spoilers to show that these things are avoidable because a lot of people are not going to read much further.
That being said I absolutely am enjoying this. The MC has his flaws but being stupid is not one of them (that is a nice change) and he is managing the girls perfectly. Like your other game the writing is great, the LI's are amazing and the renders are stunning. I am so looking forward to their training :)
I wasn't sure about the voice acting at first because I've seen other failed attempts but I am liking that too. I think one of the successful actions on your part is to keep the dialog each person is speaking short. I think that the major failure I saw with others was that the characters were talking so long that it got boring and I always managed to read the text long before they finished and had to wait for them or skip it. I've also seen a few people saying that they were having problems hearing everything. I listen to everything on speakers while I am sure a lot of you have to use a headset. Everything was spoken at a perfect level for me and I understood clearly what they were saying and all the voices are pleasant to listen to.
I am concerned about long waits between updates because you are doing 2 games at the same time but I am waiting for the next one.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
this game is off to a great start. If the developer is reading, I have literally only one suggestion.

The simpleminded goth character is a really unattractive model compared to the others. If it's not too late, could you please make her face more attractive? Nothing wrong with a thick body, but her round, chubby, characterless face is really offputting.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
this game is off to a great start. If the developer is reading, I have literally only one suggestion.

The simpleminded goth character is a really unattractive model compared to the others. If it's not too late, could you please make her face more attractive? Nothing wrong with a thick body, but her round, chubby, characterless face is really offputting.
I really like her face.

It's one of those things I guess, beauty is subjective. You would love her to be changed and that would make me really sad.

Maybe her looks will grow on you as the game goes along, or maybe if the dev does change her then she'll still appeal to me. Though, knowing the way most developers are I doubt they will change her looks. They probably made her look that way because they liked it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Brave dev for having beastiality and incest tags on a game that is on Patreon. Hopefully beastiality tag is avoidable. Other than that, okayish start for a game.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So was gonna move on, but the trap tag got me intrigued. Seeing the sissification tag in the planned tags as well, I had a guess & gave it a playthru. It seems this is indeed an unicorn of a sissy tag game where the mc sissifies a npc instead. Can't believe I stumbled upon it before it appeared on the sissification page.:unsure:

Seems like a good game. The intro had some unbelievable parts like the ass thing in the office. Atleast the game seems self aware of laura's weirdness (rose tinted glasses). Can't say I particularly like the mc with his character/attitude. Let's hope there's some growth.
Speaking of the mc, let me say I appreciate the PoV (no mc face) choice. Helps immersion immensely to have MY mc, instead of going with the devs design. Much appreciated :giggle:

Also, consider changing the banner with the airplane animation. Looks very low quality & gives a false impression the game may be that way. It was only after seeing the trap tag that I scrolled down to the genre & planned section & then to the screenshots that I saw the quality of the game renders.

Good Luck (y)

Reactions: enfuego

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
Sexy little redhead AND a sexy little trans girl? You definitely have my attention.
edit: sexy little femboy not trans girl. Still two thumbs up. Also the AI voices are pretty impessive.

Last edited:
Reactions: enfuego
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes