3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

carlozval

Aug 5, 2019
Really nice game with interesting and exotic looking girls. There is a bit for everyone, if you are into asian, middle-eastern, redheads, just a black girl is missing I guess. It mostly covers it all, there is even a dickgirl that I hope the dev allows us to treat as a trans girl and not a boy anymore. To sum up, I think this game stands out by its non-generic looking girls (except for Laura I'd say), I don't think I've seen girls like Nell, Avery and Maeve in many VNs out there.

Last edited:

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
what does the 'Trap' tag entail?
So far it entails a character introduced as a femboy, who will probably go through a journey of self-discovery and realize they're trans. As of yet, it's just a prologue so there's only a brief peeping scene (visible in preview pics) that involves them and all the girls. But, since the only sexual scene so far is avoidable, there's a good chance any content involving the character in question will be too.

EnKzzz

Aug 7, 2021
So far it entails a character introduced as a femboy, who will probably go through a journey of self-discovery and realize they're trans. As of yet, it's just a prologue so there's only a brief peeping scene (visible in preview pics) that involves them and all the girls. But, since the only sexual scene so far is avoidable, there's a good chance any content involving the character in question will be too.
Ah i see, thankyou :)

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The question is will there be a harem, because from there almost everything gives to continue the game until the end

Reactions: EnKzzz

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
The question is will there be a harem, because from there almost everything gives to continue the game until the end
It's not an invalid question, weirdly. The setup certainly implies a harem story, but it's not listed in tags or planned content. And Time Implosion felt like it'd end up leaning toward harem eventually, too, but so far looks to be going in defiance of that.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
It's not an invalid question, weirdly. The setup certainly implies a harem story, but it's not listed in tags or planned content. And Time Implosion felt like it'd end up leaning toward harem eventually, too, but so far looks to be going in defiance of that.
I just hope both games have HAREM, because they all have their appeal in both games.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes