Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm guessing that the uploader just added tags willy-nilly, eh? How could a game have vaginal sex - yet no sexual content as well?

Also, I don't see any dudes in this game, so where's the gay shit?

That being said, the game doesn't look terrible, so my thanks for the upload.
The previous Version had some sex "modded" into the game... the current one lacks that Update
You can choose the gender of your rival which can mean that both, you and said rivale are male and at some point you can have sex with that Rival (or used to have)

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
plays it

goes bankrupt in the next few months

Never put me in charge of an idol business. I know what it's like now to be hunted by loansharks

Orellian

May 31, 2021
plays it

goes bankrupt in the next few months

Never put me in charge of an idol business. I know what it's like now to be hunted by loansharks
Lol. I'm terrible at these games - At least for the first few hours.. Then when everyone else is bankrupt, I'm the one who has all the money because I played the waiting game. ;)

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, I got bankrupt two times in a row :LOL:. Anyone have like some tips for me to keep the business going on without getting bankrupt easily.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, I got bankrupt two times in a row :LOL:. Anyone have like some tips for me to keep the business going on without getting bankrupt easily.
Put your main focus on upgradeing the performance task, it shouldn't take that much effort to Upgrade it to Level 7+ early on giving 10k each time you use it

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Put your main focus on upgradeing the performance task, it shouldn't take that much effort to Upgrade it to Level 7+ early on giving 10k each time you use it
So I afraid my idols stamina will reduce too much so when I do promotion or performance or business. I usually let the girls sit to restore stamina about 2 or 3 days. Should I change these habits of mine ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I afraid my idols stamina will reduce too much so when I do promotion or performance or business. I usually let the girls sit to restore stamina about 2 or 3 days. Should I change these habits of mine ?
make every 4th (or was it 5th?) task a Spa trip (restores 10 Stamina unless repeated to often) in that case to restore stamina
also save up enough money to build a break room after buying all production rooms (don't bother with stylist for example)

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
make every 4th (or was it 5th?) task a Spa trip (restores 10 Stamina unless repeated to often) in that case to restore stamina
also save up enough money to build a break room after buying all production rooms (don't bother with stylist for example)
From the start, the game force me to spend 20k/week for record room or practice room (Not enough space). So I usually just hire only for record room or practice room. Should I spend for break room from the beginning too ? And when should I use hiatus for the girls ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
From the start, the game force me to spend 20k/week for record room or practice room (Not enough space). So I usually just hire only for record room or practice room. Should I spend for break room from the beginning too ? And when should I use hiatus for the girls ?
Take a look at the task screen to see the requirements for Leveling the different actions.
makeing 3 singles and holding a concert are part of that.
just compare the requirements for the next level of "performance" and keep doing it... also Jobs found by your assistant won't compare in regards to payout and stamina required in the long run... this will change if you have more idols as you can simply switch in between them.
If the girls don't train or do jobs the stamina is not going down much, once you earn 10k with a single action of "performance" you'll be good most of the time.
Also use digital release only for your releases dureing the 1st year, as this will reduce production costs and increase your pay out... once you have around 5-10k fans you can change to different release forms, aslong as you have enough money to produce them.
I think 150% of singles in comparison to fans is a good number.

jame.j

Jan 9, 2019
I got fire from the job in free mode due to have romantic relation with idol. How to not get kick out form the job but also keep the relationship?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes