vikmaster

May 1, 2018
hi, does anyone know if the game has any mod that adds sex scenes?
because the game itself is just a simulator without scenes
Or will they add them in the future?

Daff3wwf

Aug 27, 2020
I am having trouble with the cafe I try to make a Menu but when I click on the Menu Button I get nothing the only button I have is the Info Button and that's it Nothing else can some one please help thanks in advance

sadya

Aug 9, 2020
I am having trouble with the cafe I try to make a Menu but when I click on the Menu Button I get nothing the only button I have is the Info Button and that's it Nothing else can some one please help thanks in advance
This seems to be a bug on this version. I've encountered it too and there's no way around besides not building a cafe. There is an update that fixes this issue according to the dev's twitter.

Portios

Sep 19, 2020
Hi,
For the flirting option, there are variables to be aware of? All my idols refuse a date with the manager. Should I continue in the story? (I'm on chapter 4) or am I just unlucky ? :WaitWhat:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi,
For the flirting option, there are variables to be aware of? All my idols refuse a date with the manager. Should I continue in the story? (I'm on chapter 4) or am I just unlucky ? :WaitWhat:
Try askeing the girls about rumors in the group (may require higher influence with the girls).
There might be a good chance that the girls in question already date someone else secretly... or that they are lesbians for example.
depending on your business policies you can demand them to break up with their partner... I wouldn't ask them to date you right after though, since the girls will be a bit pissed that you force them to quit their relationships

Reactions: Portios

Portios

Sep 19, 2020
Try askeing the girls about rumors in the group (may require higher influence with the girls).
There might be a good chance that the girls in question already date someone else secretly... or that they are lesbians for example.
depending on your business policies you can demand them to break up with their partner... I wouldn't ask them to date you right after though, since the girls will be a bit pissed that you force them to quit their relationships
Thank you for your reply. I must have had bad luck with my first idols, one being a lesbian, the others were not interested in me. But now I've found one who is thinking about the possibility of a relationship, that's not bad !

Do friendship and influence motivate their choices ? And do the chapters in the story also have an influence ?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I must have had bad luck with my first idols, one being a lesbian, the others were not interested in me. But now I've found one who is thinking about the possibility of a relationship, that's not bad !

Do friendship and influence motivate their choices ? And do the chapters in the story also have an influence ?
Depending on the Girls Traits influence will decide wether a girl will help you manipulate another Idols or be your spy.
Frindship is required before you can start dating... again certain traits make the threshold grow or fall.

Reactions: Portios

Portios

Sep 19, 2020
Depending on the Girls Traits influence will decide wether a girl will help you manipulate another Idols or be your spy.
Frindship is required before you can start dating... again certain traits make the threshold grow or fall.
Once again thank you for your patience and the answers! :D

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
They officially discard every +18 content for the game and will even add a option to make the game even "lighter" i had plans to buy on steam, now its a big no, maybe mods will save it
Really? well thats a shame.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes