lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Where can I find the mods for the cracked version? The various sites for downloading mods from the Steam Workshop, like steamworkshopdownloader(dot)io, don't work for some reason. The only way I can think of is if someone, with the Steam Version and the Workshop mods, uploads them on a site like nopy or other file sharing sites and shares the link here. If someone is willing to do that, please do that. Or is there another way to download the mods? Thanks for the response in advance.
Those sites don't work? It's possible those would get updated so that it'll support the game, I remember it not supporting a game once, after a while it did end up supporting said game. Not sure how long it'd take though. Which mods are you looking for? I don't think there are any good mods yet.

Anyone in the process of making a cheat mod entirely?
Depends on what kinda cheat you're talking about. I can probably make a mod that makes business proposals give way higher pay with less stamina use, since that's easy enough. In fact the lewd business proposals mod in the workshop is basically just that, along with higher pay.

Otherwise save editing is easy enough too. You can edit money, fame, fans, among other things.

DrOxygen

Dec 10, 2019
Not counting the removal of sex and suggestive mature scenes with CG that has exposed nipple, so far that's about it, yes. When playing the beta there were a few times where an event with an idol would show me the wrong idol for the interaction. Haven't encountered such problem in the steam version. Bugs like option choices not being clickable still exist but happens much less frequently in the steam version as well. This is easily fixable by restarting the game though, at least from my personal experience.

Bugs like being unable to progress story after certain parts still exist though it seems, people on the steam discussion have mentioned this as well. This happens pretty randomly, and can be fixed by manually triggering the event through debug menu.

It also has multiple language options compared to beta which only has english.

Oh there's also 1 new random event on steam version. Besides that.... not really much. Oh right, business proposal images are also tamer now. Photoshoot used to be gravure with bikini, now it's just general photoshoot, stuff like that. These are the only things I've noticed so far.

Also, for anyone interested in cheating, you can edit your save data in AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\data\

Story mode save is located in story_mode\*Your group name with random number*\manual_saves\*random number*

Otherwise, free mode should be in the folder manual_saves, right inside the data folder itself.

Then open the save.json file using text editor. Once done editing the files you can simply load back the file you just edited. Check the save name for the save file you're editing, which is also in the save.json file. No need to close the game. Be sure to backup your save.json before editing.

These are the general stuff that I know of.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't find the parameters for research points.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Those sites don't work? It's possible those would get updated so that it'll support the game, I remember it not supporting a game once, after a while it did end up supporting said game. Not sure how long it'd take though. Which mods are you looking for? I don't think there are any good mods yet.

Depends on what kinda cheat you're talking about. I can probably make a mod that makes business proposals give way higher pay with less stamina use, since that's easy enough. In fact the lewd business proposals mod in the workshop is basically just that, along with higher pay.

Otherwise save editing is easy enough too. You can edit money, fame, fans, among other things.
Editing save easy yes but a pain in the ass to look through if you have more than 5-10 idols to deal with in a couple of different saves for different playstyles

To answer your question Any cheats other than manually editing saves in the game files like an in-game cheat menu or anything else is fine by me

wakih2

Aug 1, 2020
Where can I find the mods for the cracked version? The various sites for downloading mods from the Steam Workshop, like steamworkshopdownloader(dot)io, don't work for some reason. The only way I can think of is if someone, with the Steam Version and the Workshop mods, uploads them on a site like nopy or other file sharing sites and shares the link here. If someone is willing to do that, please do that. Or is there another way to download the mods? Thanks for the response in advance.
it seems the dev doesn't activate public download yet. if you really want to download mod from steamworkshop then ask the dev to activate it's feature

rl00

Jan 8, 2019
I kinda hate the editor. Turns out it didn't save the event edit due to some character definitions error, which for some reason it didn't give any error notification whatsoever, just refuses to save. The rival event should finally be fixed properly now, emphasis on should. Links on my previous post just got updated yet again but just in case here it is.

Slight update, removed redundant files. Deleted folders in JSON folder except Event folder.

Install instructions are the same, simply extract to \AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods
Then enable from mod menu.

Good news is, adding random events are actually really easy. Much easier than making dialogue events. All you need is simply provide the event image, fill the event text, and add the choice options. I'd make random events myself but, I'm sadly not creative enough to come up with ideas for these stuff. And since considering this game isn't exactly big, modding might be pretty rare. There is an extra event mod on steam workshop already, but I doubt there would be +18 mods on the workshop.
hey sorry to bother you. I followed your instructions but the mod doesn't work, the folder is inside "mods", I enter the event menu and nothing appears, I'm also romancing an idol (max affection) and didin't have any CG.

another question, can you romance an idol without her leaving the group? or you will always get the get married ->time skip -> have children event?

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
I can't find the parameters for research points.
Oh wow never thought I forgot to mention it. Search for research__ResearchData in your save.json. That's the research points.

0 is your producer point.
1 is your manager point.
2 is your choreographer point.
3 is your music point.

Editing save easy yes but a pain in the ass to look through if you have more than 5-10 idols to deal with in a couple of different saves for different playstyles

To answer your question Any cheats other than manually editing saves in the game files like an in-game cheat menu or anything else is fine by me
Ah. That might actually be difficult, the provided mod tools only cover events, which kinda suck. But it's unity... can unity games be modded to that depth?

Also, this isn't a mod per se, but if you use cheat engine, apparently someone already made a cheat table that has scripts like max idol stats and plenty of other resources. I haven't tried it yet, but it's nice if you combine it with the debug menu.

where can I get mods
Right now only from steam workshop.

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
hey sorry to bother you. I followed your instructions but the mod doesn't work, the folder is inside "mods", I enter the event menu and nothing appears, I'm also romancing an idol (max affection) and didin't have any CG.

another question, can you romance an idol without her leaving the group? or you will always get the get married ->time skip -> have children event?
Sorry just noticed there was a reply right after I posted.... Anyway. Did you enable it in the game's mod menu? If you can see it in the mod menu and it's enabled it should be active.

It only modifies the events to include the removed parts, along with the cg, and restores 1 event that got fully removed. The CG for idol only exist on their.... 3rd? And or 5th date event. Here's the list of event on debug menu that has the CG added back in.

All of those event are accessible directly from the debug menu, if you want to trigger them normally, these events are the date event from when your idol relationship is at level 3 if I remember correctly. Then the 50 one is when it's at max. The other date events don't have any cg scene.

As for the wedding part, I'm not sure myself. I actually have never gotten to marry any of the idol yet, only enough to trigger date events. I've mostly only been experimenting with the game and stuff.

rl00

Jan 8, 2019
Sorry just noticed there was a reply right after I posted.... Anyway. Did you enable it in the game's mod menu? If you can see it in the mod menu and it's enabled it should be active.

It only modifies the events to include the removed parts, along with the cg, and restores 1 event that got fully removed. The CG for idol only exist on their.... 3rd? And or 5th date event. Here's the list of event on debug menu that has the CG added back in.

All of those event are accessible directly from the debug menu, if you want to trigger them normally, these events are the date event from when your idol relationship is at level 3 if I remember correctly. Then the 50 one is when it's at max. The other date events don't have any cg scene.

As for the wedding part, I'm not sure myself. I actually have never gotten to marry any of the idol yet, only enough to trigger date events. I've mostly only been experimenting with the game and stuff.
I think it's working right now but I will need to start a new game if I want to see the CG without the debug mode since the relationship is already at max and if I do another date I get the wedding ending.

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
I think it's working right now but I will need to start a new game if I want to see the CG without the debug mode since the relationship is already at max and if I do another date I get the wedding ending.
Yeah, that's just how it is. Either that or go on a date with a different idol. Glad to hear it's working.

Feb 3, 2020
No, they don't work. Mods like the and the , they seem interesting.

rl00

Jan 8, 2019
Yeah, that's just how it is. Either that or go on a date with a different idol. Glad to hear it's working.
hey, idk if you can help me, I started a new game, and progressed until the "top the chart" on chapter 1. after doing the rank 5 story quest, I didin't get the top the chart quest, I kept playing thinking that maybe it was a visual bug but now I got the top 1 and nothing happened.
Is there any way to unlock that quest with the files or the debug mode?

edit: I found this info on steam " It seems that if you use the restart chapter save when Load Game, the game enters Freeplay and you can no longer do Story quests" any advice?

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
hey, idk if you can help me, I started a new game, and progressed until the "top the chart" on chapter 1. after doing the rank 5 story quest, I didin't get the top the chart quest, I kept playing thinking that maybe it was a visual bug but now I got the top 1 and nothing happened.
Is there any way to unlock that quest with the files or the debug mode?

edit: I found this info on steam " It seems that if you use the restart chapter save when Load Game, the game enters Freeplay and you can no longer do Story quests" any advice?
Strange, I don't remember getting a bug on that part. Though I did get a bug on chapter 2, where the event won't pop up anymore, which seems to be a pretty known bug. A solution would be to play the story event through debug menu to trigger it manually. I think it's the story_chapter_1_10 event, or story_chapter_1_11, if it's the event after getting the chart, something between those I think. You can try triggering those manually from debug menu.

I'm not sure whether or not the load game bug is true, I only ever loaded manual save so can't confirm it. If it comes down to it, you might need to restart, but try triggering that story event through debug menu, and see if it would progress first. The game is indeed pretty buggy as of now. Steam version did get a minor update into 1.01 not long ago which fixed some bug, but even then it's only minor.

No, they don't work. Mods like the and the , they seem interesting.

Keep in mind this does not actually add adult CG or image or anything, just changes some text. It also makes the money and fame reward higher, like 10x of base reward.

For the slice of life mod you can get it on their itch page

When asked for price just click no thanks.

Edit:
When using the slice of life mod be sure to have multiple saves, because apparently some events have issues.

Last edited:

rl00

Jan 8, 2019
Strange, I don't remember getting a bug on that part. Though I did get a bug on chapter 2, where the event won't pop up anymore, which seems to be a pretty known bug. A solution would be to play the story event through debug menu to trigger it manually. I think it's the story_chapter_1_10 event, or story_chapter_1_11, if it's the event after getting the chart, something between those I think. You can try triggering those manually from debug menu.

I'm not sure whether or not the load game bug is true, I only ever loaded manual save so can't confirm it. If it comes down to it, you might need to restart, but try triggering that story event through debug menu, and see if it would progress first. The game is indeed pretty buggy as of now. Steam version did get a minor update into 1.01 not long ago which fixed some bug, but even then it's only minor.

Keep in mind this does not actually add adult CG or image or anything, just changes some text. It also makes the money and fame reward higher, like 10x of base reward.

For the slice of life mod you can get it on their itch page

When asked for price just click no thanks.

Edit:
When using the slice of life mod be sure to have multiple saves, because apparently some events have issues.
Fuck. I don't want to start all over again. I guess I will try triggering the event and if it doesn't work I will wait for a patch.
Thanks for the help

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Fuck. I don't want to start all over again. I guess I will try triggering the event and if it doesn't work I will wait for a patch.
Thanks for the help
Just to make sure, what was the last task that you have in the list? Is it the get top 5? Or was it the reach rank 1 in sales?

Also, I suggest having multiple saves, and to save before you progress to next chapter. And of course before you trigger events from the debug as well. The game kinda bugs out pretty often on those story tasks. Triggering the event manually should fix this problem supposedly.

rl00

Jan 8, 2019
Just to make sure, what was the last task that you have in the list? Is it the get top 5? Or was it the reach rank 1 in sales?

Also, I suggest having multiple saves, and to save before you progress to next chapter. And of course before you trigger events from the debug as well. The game kinda bugs out pretty often on those story tasks. Triggering the event manually should fix this problem supposedly.
Top 5, completed it and the next one (top 1) never appeared. I kept playing without noticing and when I noticed I though it will complete even if I didn't see the button.
I do have different savefiles but I advanced a lot after doing the rank 5. Would there be any way to "import" my savefile to the savefile before top 5? Like having the same idols with the same levels and singles/concerts

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes