Feb 3, 2020

Keep in mind this does not actually add adult CG or image or anything, just changes some text. It also makes the money and fame reward higher, like 10x of base reward.
Yes, I know.
For the slice of life mod you can get it on their itch page

When asked for price just click no thanks.
Thank you very much for the help(y)
Edit:
When using the slice of life mod be sure to have multiple saves, because apparently some events have issues.
Okay, will do it(y)

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Top 5, completed it and the next one (top 1) never appeared. I kept playing without noticing and when I noticed I though it will complete even if I didn't see the button.
I do have different savefiles but I advanced a lot after doing the rank 5. Would there be any way to "import" my savefile to the savefile before top 5? Like having the same idols with the same levels and singles/concerts
Technically it should be possible, all those stuff are saved in the save.json file. If you can figure out which part is the triggered events or story progress... you can probably leave those untouched and copy the other contents to "import" it. I never edited that much though so you'd have to try it yourself.

Have you tried triggering the event manually? If it's the event after the top 5, which is the zoo event, then it should be the story_chapter_1_10 , that event is triggered after you reach rank 1.

rl00

Jan 8, 2019
Technically it should be possible, all those stuff are saved in the save.json file. If you can figure out which part is the triggered events or story progress... you can probably leave those untouched and copy the other contents to "import" it. I never edited that much though so you'd have to try it yourself.

Have you tried triggering the event manually? If it's the event after the top 5, which is the zoo event, then it should be the story_chapter_1_10 , that event is triggered after you reach rank 1.
I triggered the dialogue with the debug mode and now it's working! thank you very much!

[VN]Khanh

Aug 5, 2021
This game unfortunately turned out pretty mediocre.

Apart from being very shallow it also has very poor UX and is very poorly balanced (you struggle until concerts give you unlimited money).

The censorship is also a big issue.
The (randomly generated) idols all look very tame and wear clothes fit for a children's game.
I also can't romance any of my idols because they have to be 18+ and not hate men.
And quests/wishes that require the "sexy" stat are permanently stuck because "sexy" apparently has been removed from job offers and you can't cancel the quests for them.

Overall the current version is not an adult game in any way and shouldn't be on this site.
It would probably be rated EVERYONE 10+ or TEEN by the ESRB.
it have sexy jobs (its random) and i agree this game is for children, it don't have any 18+ content, and when i use the old r18 mod i don't see any 18+ content until it reach the ending, it have 18+ jobs when you use the "adult business proposals" but it's not really enough for "18+ content"

Last edited:

[VN]Khanh

Aug 5, 2021
Nice, I just checked the changelog for 1.0.1 and what I described actually was a bug fixed in this version.
How do you know Varisha is actually sharing 1.0.1 though? :unsure:
I don't see Varisha mentioning the version anywhere and you can't see the version ingame I think.
yes i don't actually know the version but when i check the auto save file it say version 1.0.1 (it's a trick to cheat in your save file)

Reactions: wiwem71072

congru

Dec 27, 2019
1.0.2 is out today with some nice quality of life improvements!
Hoping somebody can upload it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only issue I have right now is that all the mods seem to be on the Steam Workshop, and none of the workshop downloader sites I've tried work with IM. Any other websites hosting mods? Any downloader sites that work with IM?

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
The only issue I have right now is that all the mods seem to be on the Steam Workshop, and none of the workshop downloader sites I've tried work with IM. Any other websites hosting mods? Any downloader sites that work with IM?
That's the same issue I had. For now, the solution seems to be having someone upload the mods on a file hosting site and share the link here, as lophine66 did with the mods I requested.

WayCozy

Sep 2, 2017
Bicky (the creator of the Slice of Life mod) just released the lewd patch, calling it the Idol Manager Uncensor Patch. From what I can tell, it serves the same purpose as the one earlier on in the thread, but haven't had a chance to look at it in game yet.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
Bicky (the creator of the Slice of Life mod) just released the lewd patch, calling it the Idol Manager Uncensor Patch. From what I can tell, it serves the same purpose as the one earlier on in the thread, but haven't had a chance to look at it in game yet.

arh i do also saw this however i am wondering does it work with the version here or do it need the original copy? as it was restore deleted content

WayCozy

Sep 2, 2017
arh i do also saw this however i am wondering does it work with the version here or do it need the original copy? as it was restore deleted content
I guessing you mean the cracked version posted on here. I can't see why it wouldn't work.

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
I don't know about the v21 version which was posted here originally, but when I tried it with the version from fitgirl repack, it does indeed work. It also works with the legit steam version as well, even on latest 1.0.2 update. This is from my own mod by the way, not bicky's, but both should work either way.

I tried checking bicky's mod and it seems it is generally the same as mine, then again it should be considering it's just restoring the old cut contents. Their larger file size is simply because they include the semi censored images from v21 along with the uncensored original from v20. You can pick whichever you want to use from his version.

Also, he even included different language on his mod as well, while mine is only english. Please feel free to use his version instead of mine.

Reactions: wiwem71072
Feb 3, 2020
1.0.2 is out today with some nice quality of life improvements!
Hoping somebody can upload it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Varisha please update the link in the main thread with the 1.0.2 version, there's still the beta version.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes