Damz

Aug 28, 2017
cmon baby, tell me please
Varisha, here the link for clean IM 1.0.3, just apply the old version plugins to IM 1.0.3 and it's done.

Part 1:
Part 2:

#Credit to : Rui from another forum.

Sorry i'm new into this so i don't know how to upload my installed 1.0.3 and post the link here.

I hope it can help. Thank you and sorry for bad english

Reactions: Testament34

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Varisha, here the link for clean IM 1.0.3, just apply the old version plugins to IM 1.0.3 and it's done.

Part 1:
Part 2:

#Credit to : Rui from another forum.

Sorry i'm new into this so i don't know how to upload my installed 1.0.3 and post the link here.

I hope it can help. Thank you and sorry for bad english
woow thx

Reactions: Damz

Tomiko

Aug 3, 2017
found a
from the comments it seems like it works but it also need to be set on certain settings to work(Like window size etc.)

Dingo-Typhoon

Nov 26, 2017
Game refuses to load for me, always crashes.
I'm getting this error in the log.

Directory does not exist
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/[Username]/Desktop/Idol Manager/IM_Data/Mono/steam_api64
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/[Username]/Desktop/Idol Manager/IM_Data/Mono/steam_api64.dll

Those last 2 lines loops some 20 times. It seems to be a Steam thing? Anyone knows what I gotta do?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is there supposed to be background music in this game? I've noticed an option for it in the audio settings but all I've never actually noticed any BGM in game once I start playing.

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Game refuses to load for me, always crashes.
I'm getting this error in the log.

Directory does not exist
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/[Username]/Desktop/Idol Manager/IM_Data/Mono/steam_api64
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/[Username]/Desktop/Idol Manager/IM_Data/Mono/steam_api64.dll

Those last 2 lines loops some 20 times. It seems to be a Steam thing? Anyone knows what I gotta do?
For what i see, it seems related to plugins folder inside Idol Manager\IM_Data\Plugins\x86_64\.
Try check it there, if there only one file like steam_api.cdx then you need old plugins from old IM version. Basically it's like a crack for IM to running.
If you don't have it then here try using mine

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Question. how do i apply the old plugins to the new version and what file is it?
I already attached mine on this forum, you can use it.
Just move it to your Idol Manager\IM_Data\ and you're done.
Try it and reported back here if you still have some problem with the plugins.
I'll try if i can help you. cheers

Dingo-Typhoon

Nov 26, 2017
For what i see, it seems related to plugins folder inside Idol Manager\IM_Data\Plugins\x86_64\.
Try check it there, if there only one file like steam_api.cdx then you need old plugins from old IM version. Basically it's like a crack for IM to running.
If you don't have it then here try using mine
Thanks, but it's still having the same problem. Same error message in the player log and all.

shadowheonlex

Dec 27, 2018
I already attached mine on this forum, you can use it.
Just move it to your Idol Manager\IM_Data\ and you're done.
Try it and reported back here if you still have some problem with the plugins.
I'll try if i can help you. cheers
Thank you for the help, Its working now. i feel bad because i could have done this if i wasn't lazy and look for it today but I really appreciate the help.

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks, but it's still having the same problem. Same error message in the player log and all.
Are you downloading the game from link above?
The plugins should work with any version.

If you download the game from link above, then try move only Idol Manager folder inside steamaaps if i'm not mistaken.
Move it somewhere else, like maybe D: or E:
Then try to copy paste the plugins folder again.

I'll try to help again if you still have a problem with it. Cheers and sorry for bad english

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Thank you for the help, Its working now. i feel bad because i could have done this if i wasn't lazy and look for it today but I really appreciate the help.
Glad to hear that.
Don't worry abaout it :D
I have a lot free time here so it' okay.
So, cheers and happy playing :)

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone have a save where they got past the Olympics part in the story? In my save it's literally impossible to get enough fans in time and get a number one single because the number one single has over a million sales

Dingo-Typhoon

Nov 26, 2017
Are you downloading the game from link above?
The plugins should work with any version.

If you download the game from link above, then try move only Idol Manager folder inside steamaaps if i'm not mistaken.
Move it somewhere else, like maybe D: or E:
Then try to copy paste the plugins folder again.

I'll try to help again if you still have a problem with it. Cheers and sorry for bad english
...What the hell, moving it worked. I wasn't expecting that. Thanks a lot!
Your english is perfectly understandable by the way.

Reactions: Damz

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
...What the hell, moving it worked. I wasn't expecting that. Thanks a lot!
Your english is perfectly understandable by the way.
You're welcome, and thank you.
Still learn to perfect my english along the way.
Anyway, happy playing, cheers

Petermanagin

Feb 3, 2019
The game uses fibonacci growth for the rent price and it get out of hand really quick lol. My rent just dwarf any amount of money the idol are bringing in weekly.

Reactions: Laxard

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
The game uses fibonacci growth for the rent price and it get out of hand really quick lol. My rent just dwarf any amount of money the idol are bringing in weekly.
Well yeah, a lot player says the same too. For me, well i just edit the save to get more money or maybe leveling up staff star rating and sometimes using the ingame console command to add money or force audition haha
I just want to enjoy the story and the game

Petermanagin

Feb 3, 2019
Well yeah, a lot player says the same too. For me, well i just edit the save to get more money or maybe leveling up staff star rating and sometimes using the ingame console command to add money or force audition haha
I just want to enjoy the story and the game
Up to the floors that cost 100mil/week I can still handle it with how OP concerts are and the ridiculous amount of money you get from streaming theater. But the next floors are going to cost me 1trillion/week for 1 section lol

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Up to the floors that cost 100mil/week I can still handle it with how OP concerts are and the ridiculous amount of money you get from streaming theater. But the next floors are going to cost me 1trillion/week for 1 section lol
Wow, i don't know that, i stop playing halfway because i still searching for mod to make IM more like, well..... Haha
Maybe will try playing it again to see how much money i need to pay the rent, honestly i never pay attention to that while playing IM.

Petermanagin

Feb 3, 2019
You shouldn't really need more than 4-5 floors unless you have more than 10 idols.
And if you get streaming running you eventually earn 1,000,000,000+ Yen from it, which should pay for everything.
I made a profit each month doing nothing.
Yeah, I was playing it like an infinite growth machine, but I guess not. I have 3 sister groups that's why. Also theater stream can bring in trillion yens but that's monthly

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes