decona24

Aug 24, 2021
help, my IM wont load, i tried to open it but it will closed and open steam instead how to fix it?
and where do you put the spicy mods from bicky if there is no mods folder?

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
help, my IM wont load, i tried to open it but it will closed and open steam instead how to fix it?
and where do you put the spicy mods from bicky if there is no mods folder?
Try check your Plugins folder inside IdolManager\IM_Data\ if only one file inside then you can use the plugins folder i upload here on page 28 then paste it inside IM_Data folder.
And for mod, just put in here :

Windows: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Glitch Pitch/Idol Manager/Mods/ *or* ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Glitch Pitch.Idol Manager/Mods/

And enabled it inside the game, green mean enabled, red mean disable. Good luck

decona24

Aug 24, 2021
Try check your Plugins folder inside IdolManager\IM_Data\ if only one file inside then you can use the plugins folder i upload here on page 28 then paste it inside IM_Data folder.
And for mod, just put in here :

Windows: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Glitch Pitch/Idol Manager/Mods/ *or* ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Glitch Pitch.Idol Manager/Mods/

And enabled it inside the game, green mean enabled, red mean disable. Good luck
turns out the locallow file is hiding and thats why i cant find it, thx man

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
is the break room effect stack? or not?
Idk but maybe it can help when you have a lot of idols in your company.
Or you can use the console command to relieve the mental and phisycal condition to always 100 :D

decona24

Aug 24, 2021
ive buy 2 break room and i dont think the effect stack for the same idol. heres another question, i want to put mods in my ongoing story mode. can it work? or does it have to be a new game?

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know what mod do you use, but mine work with ongoing story mode.
Btw i use IM:SOOF, rock punk idol outfit and old R18 mod, their work fine on me

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
reiwa mod always make my game crash every audition, while IM:SOOF, thai girls, more hair colors and r18 works together perfectly.
anyone know why ?

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
reiwa mod always make my game crash every audition, while IM:SOOF, thai girls, more hair colors and r18 works together perfectly.
anyone know why ?
Maybe it conflicted with other mod you have.
Or you can try to use only reiwa and see if still crash or not, if no crash then it's not the problem with reiwa mod, and if yes well maybe you may have to waiting the mod to be updated by creator :D

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Just an FYI to a few people who posted about this game...

Unmodded the following are true in the current version of IM:
  • Extra break rooms do not stack extra stamina so if you only have 5 idols no point in 2 rooms. However if you have 2 rooms then 10 idols gain instead of just 5, 3 rooms helps 15 idols, etc.

• If you only have 1 group do not buy a second theater or second cafe as a group can only be assigned to a single one. However, if you have 2 groups then buying a second theater will generally double your income. I personally suggest setting the audience to just the Hardcore fans. Because of a bug or other reasons, if you assign it to Hardcore then it will always be sold out seating, but if you set it to Everyone it will fluctuate how many seats are filled and thus your income will be lower on everyone setting. Once set audience correctly, only reason to switch the type from Performance to Manzai is whether you want to improve stats for dance/vocal or funny/smart. Personally I set mine permanently to 4 days of Performance and 3 days of Manzai.

• Sexy stat and Sexy photos / ads / etc are still 100% supported in the game. The type of business proposal you get Cute / Sexy / Cool / Pretty is random, but if you have set a Policy for your group's focus on say Pretty then the majority of the time it will be Pretty offers. Just use the savescum method I outline in the next paragraph if you are not getting the right type and don't want to change your policy.

For those who are having difficulty getting the right type of business proposal I suggest saving right before the proposal completes.
    If the proposal fails reload the save repeatedly until it succeeds.
    Once the proposal changes to the Yen sign for a ready proposal, save the game again.
    Once you have saved, open the proposal. If it is the wrong type, requires too much stamina, or uses the wrong three idols reload and try again.

It sometimes takes a lot of save scumming, but with just 2 financial managers you can force the game to every time give you 1 sexy photo and 1 pretty photo without fail, and lock up the Gravure and Fashion awards each year.
    To make the number of times you have to reload slightly less, I suggest adding a policy push to the two idols you intend on making the Gravure and Fashion award winners. They won't always appear, but it drastically reduces the number of loads needed to happen, especially if you have a large idol roster.

Reactions: Konstantinus

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
So does the game still have Sexual Content or this Version especially Steam all got Removed and needs to be modded in?
Was on the Fence if I should buy it or stick to the F95 Version.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So does the game still have Sexual Content or this Version especially Steam all got Removed and needs to be modded in?
Was on the Fence if I should buy it or stick to the F95 Version.
You could buy it or stick to this version. It whas not Steam but the developers that cut it out merely to get the game have acess to a wider audience. What is modded in is the remnants of what whas there in the beta before developers turned 180° and cut it all out and claiming we have misunderstood them all the time.
So I would stick to this version as I do not want to support lying developers.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
You could buy it or stick to this version. It whas not Steam but the developers that cut it out merely to get the game have acess to a wider audience. What is modded in is the remnants of what whas there in the beta before developers turned 180° and cut it all out and claiming we have misunderstood them all the time.
So I would stick to this version as I do not want to support lying developers.
Ok, I'll stick to the F95 then. Thx :D

tman215

Aug 3, 2019
Game has been released for two months and their website still has a bunch of dead links on it.

On release they said they would be updating the modding tools within around a week. No updates so far.

Surprised the game didn't turn out worse tbh.

Reactions: wiwem71072
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes