Damz

Aug 28, 2017
i need help i'm an idiot, how to install mods? I've tried everything but I can't do it
Try this one :

you need to extract the mod folder to :

Windows: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Glitch Pitch/Idol Manager/Mods/ *or* ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Glitch Pitch.Idol Manager/Mods/

Optional : some mods may has files needed to be extracted at:

...\Idol Manager\IM_Data\StreamingAssets\Textures

Don't forget to enable the mod ingame under the mod menu
Green mean enabled, and red mean disabled.

Good luck

Reactions: 000333 and adam~

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
There's the first (of many i hope) +18 random event on steam workshop for those who have the game there

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Just a quick quesition i installed some mods but the cards aint showing (when u recruit the screen goes stuck like i dont get the option to pick the 4 card).

Any help would be appreciate ty

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Just a quick quesition i installed some mods but the cards aint showing (when u recruit the screen goes stuck like i dont get the option to pick the 4 card).

Any help would be appreciate ty
What mod do you use?
Are you already follow the how to do install it?
I don't know if same type mod can make the game stuck or not.
But i can try help to testing the mod you use.

I already using some mod and it's no problem occur to me.

Sorry for bad english

SacredBlack

Jan 14, 2018
A question about what's the difference between this Beta version and official release version
And I actually tried the official release version but I can't find the Rival scandal scene when using cheat and only found Rival Insulting scandal.

Did they remove the spicy scandal stuff in official release version? You know where the rival and you record video having sex

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
A question about what's the difference between this Beta version and official release version
And I actually tried the official release version but I can't find the Rival scandal scene when using cheat and only found Rival Insulting scandal.

Did they remove the spicy scandal stuff in official release version? You know where the rival and you record video having sex
Yes, they did. They also removed all scenes during date which implied sex and all cg, both the one with exposed nipple or the censored one. You can either use my mod from this thread to restore those events or bicky's from here

I'd recommend using bicky's instead.

Reactions: Konstantinus

SacredBlack

Jan 14, 2018
Yes, they did. They also removed all scenes during date which implied sex and all cg, both the one with exposed nipple or the censored one. You can either use my mod from this thread to restore those events or bicky's from here

I'd recommend using bicky's instead.
Ah I see. Thanks for the info.

albertrox

Jun 27, 2018
Try this one :

you need to extract the mod folder to :

Windows: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Glitch Pitch/Idol Manager/Mods/ *or* ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Glitch Pitch.Idol Manager/Mods/

Optional : some mods may has files needed to be extracted at:

...\Idol Manager\IM_Data\StreamingAssets\Textures

Don't forget to enable the mod ingame under the mod menu
Green mean enabled, and red mean disabled.

Good luck
Thank you!!! I was finally able to do it

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
What mod do you use?
Are you already follow the how to do install it?
I don't know if same type mod can make the game stuck or not.
But i can try help to testing the mod you use.

I already using some mod and it's no problem occur to me.

Sorry for bad english
Thanks mate i got it to work. I just needed to reboot the game and start a new save and the mods works. Does anyone else have good content recommendation to mods to download ? that would be great i dont mind if its a lifestyle mod or new people (sims)

Cheers mate

Reactions: Damz

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks mate i got it to work. I just needed to reboot the game and start a new save and the mods works. Does anyone else have good content recommendation to mods to download ? that would be great i dont mind if its a lifestyle mod or new people (sims)

Cheers mate
Glad to hear that. Cheers too.
I think for mods just browse it on workshop.
The workshop downloader already updated too.

And i don't think any other mods outside the workshop.
Well, some modders post their mod outsite the workshop too but it's badically the same mods.
Like IM:SOO & uncercor by bicky.
I think somebody already post it in here.

Or maybe join the discord for future mod, but so far i see in the discord, barely anyone post new mod there.

Sorry for bad english

Reactions: killerzone199

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
I have some question.
Can the crack from old version of IM work with newer version of IM?
I have the clean steam IM 1.0.3 but i dont know if the crack from IM i isntalled in my pc work with it.

Any kind of help will be appreciated. Thanks and sorry for bad english

Edit : nvm already solve it. Old crack work with the latest version 1.0.3.
Anyway thank you and happy playing with your idol :)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes