elen88

Jul 14, 2018
Im trying to fix crashing auditions. Ive got couple of mods installed. At first with all mods enabled by default (IMSOO More Hair, Zombieland Saga, Sexy Idols 1.2, Unique Plat Idols! (2), More Trivia, Idol Manager Uncensor) game worked fine. I tried to debug why default idols dont appear (just unique plat and sexy idols 1.2) so I started disabling and enabling some mods. After disabling Sexy Idols 1.2 auditions started to crash. Atm any mod that add Idols crashes auditions for me (despite working at first game launch).
This leads me to believe theres some game cache file I need to clean or something. Any help appreciated.
1.0.5 game ver

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
So without mods, is this exactly the same as the Steam version? Or is there some of the spicier content that apparently doesn't exist in the Steam release?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So without mods, is this exactly the same as the Steam version? Or is there some of the spicier content that apparently doesn't exist in the Steam release?
Unless they patched they in again or something new with the last updates no the unmoded version here is as SFW as any other.

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Unless they patched they in again or something new with the last updates no the unmoded version here is as SFW as any other.
But also there isn't anything missing from this compared to the Steam version right? Just wanna make sure I have a complete version since I think I might've read something in this thread implying it may intentionally be an older version that still had some of the saucier content.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
But also there isn't anything missing from this compared to the Steam version right? Just wanna make sure I have a complete version since I think I might've read something in this thread implying it may intentionally be an older version that still had some of the saucier content.
No all the sexual content that whas there or not there before is in the mod. So this or Steam or Itch Io are all the same NSFW with the mod.

Reactions: BlinkXPoke

the_jaron

Jul 16, 2020
Well yeah, a lot player says the same too. For me, well i just edit the save to get more money or maybe leveling up staff star rating and sometimes using the ingame console command to add money or force audition haha
I just want to enjoy the story and the game
How do you edit the save for money?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Well - here is some very basic tips for you non-managers:

Start small and concentrated - overexpansion is usually the death pin in your games.

Stick to the first floor only to begin with since all rooms on that floor are rent-free. Each floor has basically 5 slots space. Your own office will take 1 slot, same goes for 'office' and 'dressing room'. All other rooms take 2 slots each.

Fill this first floor with your own office plus 1 office for a marketing person. Next room should be a dressing room followed by either a break room or a doctors office.
This combination allows you to cover most of the basics that will either improve your finances or your idols. Break room or doctors office are simply a must to avoid early burn out of your few idols. Dancing and singing rooms will follow once you have a stable income.

Most people choose a different start which most often leads to burnout idols. Idols are then not available for performances or contracts thus dont earn any money.
Your office worker should not do anything else but contracts which means you want to hire a person with stars in 'Deals'. The longer staff does a certain job the better they become. The more you spread their activities , the slower they gain experience in each aspect - so concentrate on one thing only per office worker to begin with. You personally do anything else. Gather enough research points for the office to buy the photoshoot and concentrate on those for quite some time. They are easy to get, pay decently and also help your idols.

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
Just to be sure: according to the forums, most mods are published on the steam workshop, and, indeed, there are lots of interesting mods in there, I will try buying the game this week and see if I can find any good +18 mods.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes