WayCozy

Sep 2, 2017
Someone finally made a lewd event mod for the game. Haven't played through it myself, but, there is more nudity and (possibly) on-screen sex.

Edit: Just looked through the files using the event editor. Looks like just ecchi stuff in terms of dialogues and events, and light hints towards sex. The author is looking to expand this mod, so, could be something to keep an eye on. The event with the most sexual content is the maid event.

Last edited:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
View attachment 978084
Overview:
You take on the role of manager at a small (but growing!) talent agency. As you cultivate and train the newest generation of young pop stars, you'll have to decide who to hire and who to fire, who gets promoted when things go well and who gets reprimanded when things get sour. The personal lives of these young celebrities are a part of your business, and the life of a pop star isn't always a happy one.​
Thread Updated: 2021-08-20
Release Date: 2021-07-31
Developer: Kuiper - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extras:

Thanks to brynhildr for the share
View attachment 978179 View attachment 978180 View attachment 978181 View attachment 978182 View attachment 978183 View attachment 978184 View attachment 978396 View attachment 978475

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
this doesnt exist in-game for me, theres only two options (which are the top two you have on)
That's because the Devs decided to took it out before the release I ask the Devs on Discord but I do not remember the reason they gave
But my guess R18 content has been taken out because they were going to release the game on Consoles which they just announced recently

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
That's because the Devs decided to took it out before the release I ask the Devs on Discord but I do not remember the reason they gave
But my guess R18 content has been taken out because they were going to release the game on Consoles which they just announced recently
This dev can go to hell.

Just to note - mature contect was one of the stretch goals in kickstarter.

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
I just hope that we will get the mods we gentlemen wanted. :HideThePain:

Also i would like to thank future and current modders in advance here.

Last edited:

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
So I tried to look into Discord for the Dev's response to my question to why R18 content was removed (Question was asked before the Steam release) but couldn't find it guess the post was so old that it got deleted but if anyone want to go onto Discord to ask please report back for this thread

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Has anyone reviewed this before uploading it? (GOFIle) sends me to steam ,,, and in the installation it just says extract and play.

P.S. I was looking at comments, is it true that it does not have content +18?

Normally I go by the tags that they have at the top, I didn't notice what it says without +18 in the post, it looked like a good game but I didn't come for a normal idol game. Good luck to the developer but it's not my thing.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay....do i need to buy the steam version or something because when i tries to start it up it starts up my steam app and loads up onto the IM steam page......

Reactions: Ferrumm and jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
okay....do i need to buy the steam version or something because when i tries to start it up it starts up my steam app and loads up onto the IM steam page......
The same thing happens to me, I would like to believe that not having steam installed triggers that error, do you have it installed?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
The same thing happens to me, I would like to believe that not having steam installed triggers that error, do you have it installed?
i do lol if you read my post correctly you would've noticed this lol "it starts up my steam app and loads up onto the IM steam page" so yeah i do have steam installed XD

Reactions: jxd

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Did people finally make a +18 mod?
I saw this game, like, a year ago, but there wasn't anything NSFW.
Someone mind taking the time to catch me up on the news about this game?

Reactions: KilleronFun

LadyR

Dec 20, 2018
Sooo, first: is there a R18 mod for this game? and, is there gay content in game or through mod (there is a gay tag)?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes