Sep 28, 2018
Do male idol groups even exist in Japan?

I guess playing the game without sexually harassing your female employees could be considered gay, but otherwise I didn't encounter any gay content.
Oh absolutely male idol groups exist in Japan. Honestly, if you think idol fans of female groups are nuts, the idol fans of male idol groups can be downright fanatical and insane.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I downloaded the game. The instructions say : extract and play. However, I get the steam pop up.

What are the actual instructions for getting this game to run?

JDBlades

Apr 30, 2020
I downloaded the game. The instructions say : extract and play. However, I get the steam pop up.

What are the actual instructions for getting this game to run?
You have to search for the 'medicine' in this thread. The small file you'll find there can be used to subvert the Steam check.

Reactions: f95poke and AXELXX

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
You have to search for the 'medicine' in this thread. The small file you'll find there can be used to subvert the Steam check.
This post needs updating on how to properly install it, as this is not straight forward.

Is the game already uncensored? If not, what are the instructions to make it so.

Last edited:

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
So I noticed the 'gay' tag - what sort of gay content does this game have in it? Is there much of it?
The Gay Tag was from the game's early access before most of the R18 related content was removed before the game's Steam release

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
how is blackmail triggered? I get that there are rumors that some girl has a boyfriend, but it doesn't give me the option to do anything else, don't tell me that I have to have the high friendship of all of them because I was just able to upload a little of 2 of all of them...

Allisee

May 23, 2018
what's the R18 mod name that give you more hot events and dialogues ? I totally forgot

Edit : nvm, it's Spicy mod. just checked on steam

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes