Sep 28, 2018
Forces open Steam pages for me too. Which begs the question on why the fuck the zip takes 2 gigs if its just going to send you to Steam to try and make you "buy" the game and waste god knows how much more space.

Furnox

Dec 29, 2018
For what i see, it seems related to plugins folder inside Idol Manager\IM_Data\Plugins\x86_64\.
Try check it there, if there only one file like steam_api.cdx then you need old plugins from old IM version. Basically it's like a crack for IM to running.
If you don't have it then here try using mine
Thank you

Reactions: jxd

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Doesn't work. Still sends me to Steam to try and get me to buy the game.
Download the file in that post next to medicine.

Save that wherever. Extract the game from the first post.

Extract the file from the patch (the "medicine" link one)

Copy the IM_Data folder you extracted from the patch.

Paste those files into the base folder of the game download wherever you extracted it to (it'll have an IM_Data folder there.)

You should be asked to combine folders and later to replace files. Say yes for both of those.

Also, do NOT extract your files into the default windows or programs folders, since windows doesn't like that and tends to break things.

Sep 28, 2018
Download the file in that post next to medicine.

Save that wherever. Extract the game from the first post.

Extract the file from the patch (the "medicine" link one)

Copy the IM_Data folder you extracted from the patch.

Paste those files into the base folder of the game download wherever you extracted it to (it'll have an IM_Data folder there.)

You should be asked to combine folders and later to replace files. Say yes for both of those.

Also, do NOT extract your files into the default windows or programs folders, since windows doesn't like that and tends to break things.
Okay so THAT worked. I think I'm just stupid.

Reactions: jxd

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So I noticed the 'gay' tag - what sort of gay content does this game have in it? Is there much of it?

Reactions: compliant

toarupettanko

Jul 12, 2017
For what i see, it seems related to plugins folder inside Idol Manager\IM_Data\Plugins\x86_64\.
Try check it there, if there only one file like steam_api.cdx then you need old plugins from old IM version. Basically it's like a crack for IM to running.
If you don't have it then here try using mine
Worked, thanks

BWQX

Nov 23, 2019
where does the gay tag come from? It doesn't seem like a game with gay content...

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
where does the gay tag come from? It doesn't seem like a game with gay content...
There are different routes in the game where you can get closer to (but not fuck) certain characters in the story. If your character is male and you choose the other dude's route, you're technically a homo for that playthrough. If your character is female and you choose a female's route then you're a lesbian.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes