gyrobot

Dec 20, 2017
So they made a stretch goal promising "mature content", reached that goal and now just say fuck that we're not doing that anymore because [insert arbitrary reason]? Yeah, not gonna bother with that dev in the future. Shame. Game looked interesting and I had plans to buy it once it released as a finished product.
Problem was they got noticed by an actual idol and unfortunately they do have to worry about their image since contrary to popular belief. The companies in Japan already have a problem with PC being an eroge platform and ultimate the ad revenue from Kamen Joshi was too much to ignore. Also the other kind of mature content where you get to be Weinstein is also out of the question because you can't break kayfabe in the idol genre which is "don't create excessive criticism of the industry"

It's a bit of a bummer because outside of the rival producer/Aya/Fujimoto romance routes, you never get a chance to bang your idols but it is still an issue to worry about since losing that endorsement can tank Glitch Pitch's chances of making something like this ever again.

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
How hard would it be to just swap the CGs with the nude ones? I figure it's packed up somehow but I doubt these guys made their own engine

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
How hard would it be to just swap the CGs with the nude ones? I figure it's packed up somehow but I doubt these guys made their own engine

Definitely not easy probably. Although it might be possible to just re-make them as mods, if I recall there are mod tools for it. I also tried the steam version, and it seems they completely removed all mature content. They don't even just censor the cg, but also removed the events, and removed all mature related CG from the game files, even the toned-down censor version. Unsure if they would put back some censored cg and scenes on a later patch or not, but probably not.

Feb 14, 2020
The devs currently have the game re-reviewed by Steam to get rid of the 'mature audiences only' tag which actually flags it to be unavailable in certain countries. It's an issue that popped up a few days before release so they couldn't resolve it in time. At least they're working on getting the proper rating from Steam/Valve now.

Jun 15, 2018
I was thinking of picking up the game but seeing that they straight up lied about there being no mature content removed for the versions I might step back for awhile and see what they do. It is never a good sign when the devs could have just said "we are removing the slight nudity in the game cause of Steam" or anything else but they said they just hadn't gotten to it when beta testers easily can shed light on that as not true with the CGs we have seen just within this thread.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Rukia

May 14, 2018
I actually bought the game and while it's damn good, I was very disappointed to see that the lewds were removed.

I was even more dissapointed that the version with lewds had been removed from this site, so I went searching across the internet and managed to find an old copy of V20, which still has all of the lewds enabled and working.

And let me tell you, the love version of the F/F rival scene is hot as fuck.

I've reuploaded it on mega and here on , just in case. I saw that the other old versions on Mega were nuked from this thread.

Varisha Is it possible to get these stuck underneath V1.0 on the download section as an 18+ version or what?

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I actually bought the game and while it's damn good, I was very disappointed to see that the lewds were removed.

I was even more dissapointed that the version with lewds had been removed from this site, so I went searching across the internet and managed to find an old copy of V20, which still has all of the lewds enabled and working.

And let me tell you, the love version of the F/F rival scene is hot as fuck.

I've reuploaded it here on mega and here on , just in case. I saw that the other old versions on Mega were nuked from this thread.

Varisha Is it possible to get these stuck underneath V1.0 on the download section as an 18+ version or what?
Let's hope someone out there can make a 18+ NSFW mod

abc12d

Jul 4, 2018
Oh please. IGG is hardly any better or worse then any other piracy site. Literally zero problems ever with them, "IGG bad omegalul" is just dumb CrackWatch elitist behavior cuz they got their panties in a twist, and also some idiots apparently take no precautions from downloading warez. There's no meaningful difference between any of the larger sites aside from which ones people are being snobs about.
IGG killed Good Old Downloads, that's enough reason to hate them, regardless of all the other shady shit they do with their downloads and website.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
The removed content can be easily restored using the mod manager, problem is....where the fuck do i download the mod manager ? It's only that paid version ? lol
Definitely not easy probably. Although it might be possible to just re-make them as mods, if I recall there are mod tools for it. I also tried the steam version, and it seems they completely removed all mature content. They don't even just censor the cg, but also removed the events, and removed all mature related CG from the game files, even the toned-down censor version. Unsure if they would put back some censored cg and scenes on a later patch or not, but probably not.
They already confirmed that they will not release any patch for +18 content.

Actually the steam version is even more toned down, almost 12hrs in i didn't see any random events or scandals other than those in the main story

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
The removed content can be easily restored using the mod manager, problem is....where the fuck do i download the mod manager ? It's only that paid version ? lol

They already confirmed that they will not release any patch for +18 content.

Actually the steam version is even more toned down, almost 12hrs in i didn't see any random events or scandals other than those in the main story
You can download it from here

When it asks you for the money amount, just pick the no thanks option. However it does say it's made for the beta version, and not sure if there are any newer version available somewhere else.

I guess adding the removed content by using mods is the only way now. Hopefully the editor is simple enough to use and allows for decent modification.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Just downloaded v20 from Rukia (thx!)
The random events are the same even the whore door is there (left v20, right Steam release)

They probably removed only the triggers for certain events

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
From what I know the explicit events are not random events. The rival event was from a specific story event. Also, you can still use the debug menu to check all the events. They are missing from the list. Even the ones where you sleep with the idols with the nude idol cg. The steam release is also missing the cglewd_assets_all and the cglewdcensored_assets_all, which is where the, well, the nsfw cgs are located. v21 is only missing the cglewd_assets, but the steam is missing both.

Although I admit, there is the possibility of those simply being combined into the other asset bundles, but I can't seem to extract those properly, so can't say for certain.

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks. I tried taking a look at some of the steam bundles but can't find them. At least with this extracting the CGs would be much easier. Might even be possible to replace the ones in v21 with the one from v20 as well. Only thing left would be to either find where the event triggers and dialogues are kept, or remaking those using the mod editor.

Edit:
Managed to extract those CGs using the export all assets option. Simply extracting the file seem to give 2 CAB files, one with a .reS format. Looking at the files, there really aren't a lot.

Edit 2:
Apparently.... the event files are located in the.... Language folder. Tried opening it with the mod editor and.... there it was, all the events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punkreas

Rukia

May 14, 2018
It should be as simple as re-creating the events present in the V20 mod editor in the 1.0 mod editor.

If you look at the global_data settings found in your "AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\data" you can see that the NSFW settings are still present.

1627582850005.png

Note: game_enable_r18, game_sfw_mode and SFW

Reactions: Punkreas

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Unfortunately it seems to be more of a hassle to edit these back. Not exactly difficult, just kinda tedious. The enable r-18 setting doesn't seem to do anything on the steam version now too.

So I tried fiddling around with the editor, which currently is version 0.71. Since the events are apparently just json files in the language folder, I tried copying those into mod, and the manager can indeed read it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are all the events from the v20, normal and the nsfw content included. Unfortunately though, it seems either due to change in event structure, and or also, the removal of the r18 setting.

The rival sex scene CG would not show up, even though the event is playable (through debug menu at least), though one thing I notice is that the CG can show up if you swap the event setting from Set CG (lewd) into Set CG

ev2.JPG

Even enabling the R18 option through config files seem to do nothing, the parameter needs to be changed to Set CG instead of lewd.

As an extra, if you have the r18 option enabled in v20, you get an extra dialogue scene.

Sadly, again, with the setting enabled, the extra dialogue still doesn't trigger. This is also just the rival scene. Some scene uses different trigger format, which also needs to be checked. For example, the scene at home with your idol girlfriend where they undress, it uses a trigger specifically for dating.

ev4-1.JPG

This doesn't work. To make it work, I had to change the trigger into this.

ev4-2.JPG

That at least makes the CG to indeed appear.

Well, anyway, it seems the events would need some tweaking first through the editor first before they'd work. Also, you need to extract the CGs from the v20 and include it into the modpack, because the game no longer has the CG used for these scenes.

So far I haven't had the need to rename the files to make the CG pop up after tweaking the trigger, at least not the ones I tried editing back in.

Also, if using the whole event file from the language folder, it seems there's a need to delete the duplicate events, because that messes up the original. Only keep the missing nsfw events in the mod pack if importing from the language folder. Considering there really aren't that much new events, or probably not even any, it should be kinda easy to separate which are the normal events.

Or, actually, now that I think about it, simply finding a way to make the game recognize the R-18 option back might make the import process much easier, and be a better option.

Last edited:

Rukia

May 14, 2018
Unfortunately it seems to be more of a hassle to edit these back. Not exactly difficult, just kinda tedious. The enable r-18 setting doesn't seem to do anything on the steam version now too.

So I tried fiddling around with the editor, which currently is version 0.71. Since the events are apparently just json files in the language folder, I tried copying those into mod, and the manager can indeed read it.

Those are all the events from the v20, normal and the nsfw content included. Unfortunately though, it seems either due to change in event structure, and or also, the removal of the r18 setting.

The rival sex scene CG would not show up, even though the event is playable (through debug menu at least), though one thing I notice is that the CG can show up if you swap the event setting from Set CG (lewd) into Set CG

View attachment 1324955

Even enabling the R18 option through config files seem to do nothing, the parameter needs to be changed to Set CG instead of lewd.

As an extra, if you have the r18 option enabled in v20, you get an extra dialogue scene.

Sadly, again, with the setting enabled, the extra dialogue still doesn't trigger. This is also just the rival scene. Some scene uses different trigger format, which also needs to be checked. For example, the scene at home with your idol girlfriend where they undress, it uses a trigger specifically for dating.

View attachment 1324966

This doesn't work. To make it work, I had to change the trigger into this.

View attachment 1324967

That at least makes the CG to indeed appear.

Well, anyway, it seems the events would need some tweaking first through the editor first before they'd work. Also, you need to extract the CGs from the v20 and include it into the modpack, because the game no longer has the CG used for these scenes.

So far I haven't had the need to rename the files to make the CG pop up after tweaking the trigger, at least not the ones I tried editing back in.

Also, if using the whole event file from the language folder, it seems there's a need to delete the duplicate events, because that messes up the original. Only keep the missing nsfw events in the mod pack if importing from the language folder. Considering there really aren't that much new events, or probably not even any, it should be kinda easy to separate which are the normal events.

Or, actually, now that I think about it, simply finding a way to make the game recognize the R-18 option back might make the import process much easier, and be a better option.
I salute your dedication on this. O7

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes