RPGM Completed Idol Project: NTR [Final] [Studio Neko Kick]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
how do you increase fans?, no matter what i do on week 3 i cant reach the number of fans required

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
how do you increase fans?, no matter what i do on week 3 i cant reach the number of fans required
I just figured it out. Try dancing. It gives you a lot of fans.

Sing once, dance all day. Better that way, since dance is quicker.

Tsai

Feb 4, 2018
When even the description is MTL i don't have a lot of hope for it to be playable.
edit: full save btw
Am i doing something wrong that the full save doesnt seem to work, like copy pasting the files seem to do nothing except give me a save thats only 23 seconds old.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Am i doing something wrong that the full save doesnt seem to work, like copy pasting the files seem to do nothing except give me a save thats only 23 seconds old.
its a hacked save with unlocked gallery.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I trade writing the study answers so we could be able to get the answers easily... that was a mistake.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think what he meant was something like Netorare Type A/B/C like in vndb
Sorting netorare into types is dumb. Calling it what it is is easier if you just stick to that. All the confusion around NTR comes from people trying to explain it in 100 different ways and only some of them get it right.

There's netorare: Having your loved one stolen away from you.
There's netori: Stealing another's loved one away from them.
And there's netorase: When you enjoy your loved one being intimate with another(cuckold)
And it's that simple.

Currently the description for F95's NTR tag only covers netorare, but it's also used for netori and netorase/cuckold.
The current use is mostly right, but the tag description is wrong.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Word wrap implemented sorta. The games code mixed with the MTL makes it difficult to have all the words stay in the box without wasting my time fixing everything manually or shrinking the font smaller then your micro penis. I will continue plugging through trying to find and make this less shit.

Also side note, the voice training rhythm game is not a rhythm game. Just spam left click / enter and you will never miss once. There is no penalty for clicking too early.
It looks like there's text missing. Is that just the MTL or is the word wrap still a problem after applying the patch?

Examples:
"* In rare cases, there was a problem that the image could not be displayed bec
I will."
So I assume it was meant to say 'because' on the first line, maybe more.

"I tried to realize my dream with my boy's admiration as it was, rival
Every day heading for a tough audition,
It was"
All three lines here seem incomplete.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It looks like there's text missing. Is that just the MTL or is the word wrap still a problem after applying the patch?

Examples:
"* In rare cases, there was a problem that the image could not be displayed bec
I will."
So I assume it was meant to say 'because' on the first line, maybe more.

"I tried to realize my dream with my boy's admiration as it was, rival
Every day heading for a tough audition,
It was"
All three lines here seem incomplete.
As I said in the message you quoted, the wordwrap scripts don't work on this and other games correctly because it is implementing custom text boxes as part of the development. In those cases to get all the text in the box, you have to shrink the font to ungodly sizes or go in manually and correct the sentences individually. To me this game being an MTL, isn't worth the effort of going through thousands of lines and adjusting line breaks and shrinking the font to the point nobody can read it is stupid. In a perfect world I would love to take the time to help everyone by doing that, but it isn't worth my time to do, not only that I wouldn't have the patience to do it for a game I'm not really invested in.

There is nothing "wrong" with the patch, it is working as intended unfortunately due to this games nature it is not perfect and I haven't found a way to get it to work that way with custom textboxes. If someone wants to mess with it, or find a new plugin (or create their own) that works with this game and others like it; knock yourself out. Let me know how you did it too for future reference.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
As I said in the message you quoted, the wordwrap scripts don't work on this and other games correctly because it is implementing custom text boxes as part of the development. In those cases to get all the text in the box, you have to shrink the font to ungodly sizes or go in manually and correct the sentences individually. To me this game being an MTL, isn't worth the effort of going through thousands of lines and adjusting line breaks and shrinking the font to the point nobody can read it is stupid. In a perfect world I would love to take the time to help everyone by doing that, but it isn't worth my time to do, not only that I wouldn't have the patience to do it for a game I'm not really invested in.

There is nothing "wrong" with the patch, it is working as intended unfortunately due to this games nature it is not perfect and I haven't found a way to get it to work that way with custom textboxes. If someone wants to mess with it, or find a new plugin (or create their own) that works with this game and others like it; knock yourself out. Let me know how you did it too for future reference.
That's all I needed to know :) I just wanted to know how much was still missing.
I didn't write what I did to be critical of you. I make and translate subtitles myself(not currently though). I know how it is to make an effort and have people complaining about it. It's not usually the quality, but rather things they want differently.

It does make sense that the lines would need some kind of word wrapping if there was a lot of Japanese per line. Dunno if it was katakana or kanji, but regardless they're much more dense than the alphabet.

I don't know how the format of the text is in the game and what the limitations are.
Is there a max amount of lines per dialogue?
How do I edit them? As in which program do I need and how do I fire it up.

If I feel like it at some point I'll try to get into it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That's all I needed to know :) I just wanted to know how much was still missing.
I didn't write what I did to be critical of you. I make and translate subtitles myself(not currently though). I know how it is to make an effort and have people complaining about it. It's not usually the quality, but rather things they want differently.

It does make sense that the lines would need some kind of word wrapping if there was a lot of Japanese per line. Dunno if it was katakana or kanji, but regardless they're much more dense than the alphabet.

I don't know how the format of the text is in the game and what the limitations are.
Is there a max amount of lines per dialogue?
How do I edit them? As in which program do I need and how do I fire it up.

If I feel like it at some point I'll try to get into it.
Don't worry I didn't think you were being critical, if anything I am usually the one being more stern in my way of writing then others so no harm done.

There is a max character limit on the text boxes normally, I don't remember the exact number but my guess is the word wrap plugins use a set character limit and then line break appropriately. Something about plugins for non native textboxes cause the plugin to malfunction and not word wrap at all. Editing them is pretty easy actually. You could just use Notepad++ if you know the character limit and set line breaks when you hit that limit or get close to it, alternatively and probably the easiest for anyone who wants to edit things text manually, it to use RPGM MV to just go in and edit it to make the line stop before the end of the text box. Honestly, if somoene was intent on doing that it would be probably worth the effort to just get the game in japanese and manually translate it or run it through a translator for context like DeepL and replace the text that way. The work load would probably be about the same in my mind. That way you fix the word wrap issues and also make the text easier to understand.

Either way it is alot of work which is why I said it isnt really worth doing for an MTL, but if you wanted to rework the entire game it might be worthwhile then.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes