• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Idol Project: NTR [Final] [Studio Neko Kick]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Don't worry I didn't think you were being critical, if anything I am usually the one being more stern in my way of writing then others so no harm done.

There is a max character limit on the text boxes normally, I don't remember the exact number but my guess is the word wrap plugins use a set character limit and then line break appropriately. Something about plugins for non native textboxes cause the plugin to malfunction and not word wrap at all. Editing them is pretty easy actually. You could just use Notepad++ if you know the character limit and set line breaks when you hit that limit or get close to it, alternatively and probably the easiest for anyone who wants to edit things text manually, it to use RPGM MV to just go in and edit it to make the line stop before the end of the text box. Honestly, if somoene was intent on doing that it would be probably worth the effort to just get the game in japanese and manually translate it or run it through a translator for context like DeepL and replace the text that way. The work load would probably be about the same in my mind. That way you fix the word wrap issues and also make the text easier to understand.

Either way it is alot of work which is why I said it isnt really worth doing for an MTL, but if you wanted to rework the entire game it might be worthwhile then.
Some of the dialogue is too broken for me to make something intelligible out of it. I think someone who speaks japanese is needed for those.

As you said it's a lot of work and I'm kinda 'down' at the moment, already shirked my responsibilities with one person so I'd feel wrong to begin other projects. What I'm talking about would be some time in the future.

mehmin

Sep 2, 2017
Sorting netorare into types is dumb. Calling it what it is is easier if you just stick to that. All the confusion around NTR comes from people trying to explain it in 100 different ways and only some of them get it right.

There's netorare: Having your loved one stolen away from you.
There's netori: Stealing another's loved one away from them.
And there's netorase: When you enjoy your loved one being intimate with another(cuckold)
And it's that simple.

Currently the description for F95's NTR tag only covers netorare, but it's also used for netori and netorase/cuckold.
The current use is mostly right, but the tag description is wrong.
Netorare type A/B/C is different from netorase and netori altogether,
They're about how the one being stolen react to it; whether they do it voluntarily, forced but gradually getting into it, or rape until the end. Since even one with netorare fetish may not enjoy all three...

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Idol Project : NTR - Steam English

| GOOGLE DRIVE | | MEGANZ
I-is that really the steam version? I mean, it's better what's in the op, but it's also barely a step up from MTL, and a step down from most edited MTLs here :(

The level of polish is definitely not worth paying any money for, so thanks for sharing it here.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes