3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Niizuma Lovely x Cation didn't get its eng patch right? I been playing with vnr but sucks.....can someone send me the request url of this site can't seem to find it :oops:
Btw i played Lovely x Cation downloaded from this site and am hungry for more:heartcoveredeyes::closedtongue:
Ehm.. you sure? Because using the search function, Lovely x Cation it's not here at all. Also doesn't have any english translation at all - unless in the past, before I was here, this site allowed even japanese VN's, things that as of now it's not allowed.

Do I have to find the patch on my own or does the mega in op contain the patches I need? I Have the redditpage open with the links to the patches I just wanna know if I need them?
Patches usually downloads separate but there are no separate links in the op.
It's already there, everything. Just download, extract and play.

Reactions: XeroCider

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
I bought this for Steam when it came out and generally enjoyed it. Really disappointed that I learned of the eroge patch after completing the main path and I never went back to try other paths. I tried this version since presumably its properly patched but unfortunately does not run on Win10 even with Locale Emulator (which I find works better than applocale). Not wanting to switch locale if necessary, I copied the exe and steam dll from my steam install and game seems to work fine through first couple of minutes. So anyone in similar situation can try at their own risk. I suppose could try to find the patch and apply on steam version but this was pre-patched so whichever...

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I bought this for Steam when it came out and generally enjoyed it. Really disappointed that I learned of the eroge patch after completing the main path and I never went back to try other paths. I tried this version since presumably its properly patched but unfortunately does not run on Win10 even with Locale Emulator (which I find works better than applocale). Not wanting to switch locale if necessary, I copied the exe and steam dll from my steam install and game seems to work fine through first couple of minutes. So anyone in similar situation can try at their own risk. I suppose could try to find the patch and apply on steam version but this was pre-patched so whichever...
Which .exe did you run with Local Emulator? It makes a difference.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Which .exe did you run with Local Emulator? It makes a difference.
There was only one EXE (AdvHD.exe) in game folder assuming that there is no need to run the eng patch (konosora_eng_patch_v2.0.0.132.exe) since this was prepatched I thought.

Edit: For kicks I tried to run the patch (with Locale Emulator in Admin mode) and it rejected running saying "You specified wrong folder or your Konosora edition is not supported!". Pretty sure I got the folder right. Also patch did not run on steam version either.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It's a challenge to get running. I fought with it for days, tbh.

Reason I asked is because some versions actually have 2 or 3 exes.

Last I checked, my version worked just fine. I don't know if this will help, or make it worse...so back up your AdvHD.EXE first. Replace it with this one. See what happens.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
It's a challenge to get running. I fought with it for days, tbh.

Reason I asked is because some versions actually have 2 or 3 exes.

Last I checked, my version worked just fine. I don't know if this will help, or make it worse...so back up your AdvHD.EXE first. Replace it with this one. See what happens.
This version runs but is in all japanese so I guess non-starter unless I try to run included patch on top of it. But presumably there is no need because its prepatched.

Thanks to be clear. I think I have a version that might work though probably need to advance far enough to see the eroge scenes I guess but that is likely to be pretty far in if I recall correctly. I don't know enough about how files are loaded with this engine so I guess its possible the steam version will only load official arc file names and I will miss content. I was just testing as it might help others and be more likely to work.

Edit: Dug in a little. The Script.arc file references the +.arc files so I'm going to assume it is one responsible for loading the new files when necessary. Might be wrong but only way to find out I guess is to play through.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Basically all you need to do is advance far enough to Kotori's bath scene. Which isn't that far into it.

I don't think it's prepatched then...

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Used Ctrl to skip through to the bath scenes and its not patched. I did more digging and the exe seems to be actually using the steam install folder. :( Guess going to have to do this the old fashioned way or spend more time hacking at it...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Basically all you need to do is advance far enough to Kotori's bath scene. Which isn't that far into it.

I don't think it's prepatched then...
Used Ctrl to skip through to the bath scenes and its not patched. I did more digging and the exe seems to be actually using the steam install folder. :( Guess going to have to do this the old fashioned way or spend more time hacking at it...
So the one linked in the OP it's not patched?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So the one linked in the OP it's not patched?
not sure, i think he is trying to run the game without switching locale, and using different exe's and stuff. I'm a tad bit confused. If anyone can actually confirm if the op is patched or not would be great.

Christian22

Apr 27, 2018
Hi I'm a Newbie here.

Can someone send me a link to a complete game?

Many of apk games here are awesome and beautiful.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm, I would be interested to play this again, especially since I remember liking the VN.
I don't remember whether the translation was particularly bad, I always felt that quite a few vns get bad translations, but the story and art were nice.
The problem is I seriously don't have enough time to re-play a 30-40 hours game again. I have dozens of vn on my harddrives waiting to be played, not to mention more than fifty regular games on steam.

Just not enough time between work, friends, family, books, films and games in a day.

Reactions: brynhildr

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Help, my games crashed ... Always In windmill scene , after paper plan,

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i did set my computer to japanese, since i play a lot of hentai rpg, and it is still in japanese
i have local emulator
i try using compability , set to window xp and vista still crashed
im using window7

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Last time I checked, personally speaking for me this game worked only with NTLEA, pretty much like Grisaia (the jap version of course, that I still have, not the official english release).

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes