If you could change 1 thing in a particular game, what would it be?

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Just 1 thing. You could change the engine, swap out a character for another or maybe add/remove a fetish. Or maybe something else entirely?

For me, I would probably swap out the younger sister in Milfy City, since I don't feel any attraction to her. This is probably not a popular opinion, but I can't change what turns me on. Would probably insert another older sister in her stead, maybe Alice (Big Brother) or Christine (Milf's Villa), since I like them much better.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Huh... I'm the opposite of you as I find Alice one of the ugliest most common used models...

I'd actually swap in Sarah(youngest sister) from Milfy City and make her the protagonist of Dating my Daughter. Not that Dee isnt attractive, but despite being super short she actually looks 18, but is so dumb she feels mentally 12, so Sarah who disclaimers notwithstanding looks around 14 would make more sense.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Replace Sara:oops:..What kind of Blasphemy is that..:oops:..
Hah, I knew people wouldn't like that one :D

Huh... I'm the opposite of you as I find Alice one of the ugliest most common used models...
Yeah, I agree its used way too much, but I find the model attractive. Still, I would probably go with Christine, rather than Alice anyway, since Christine is also from an ICSTOR game and uses the same model as Caroline, so she seems like the obvious pick.

Reactions: J II D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Being A DIK - Make the shower imagination scene avoidable so that the entire romance with Josy would not be ruined for me by seeing every detail of every detail prematurely.

Reactions: Mark17

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
One thing is definitely not enough. But my first choice is to move some games to other engine.
For example: Inheritance has some really great writing. (it's a great game) But I'd probably move it to Ren'Py or RPGM.
There's a lot of great games that suffer from engine choice.

Oh..and one more thing: turn all games 'player characters' bisexual and destroy NTR (sorry, I couldn't help myself :devilish:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Sorry devs, I'd change every game to renpy. :cool:
I would have to whole heartedly agree with this one, completely... The best erotic themed Visual Novels and Games I've played have mostly been Ren'py based ones... I've only run across a very minute amount of Unity/Unreal engine based ones I've enjoyed, and I pretty much avoid most RPG Maker based ones... I just am not a fan of the pointless original Nintendo like grind that RPGM games have...

I believe, If you really truly want to succeed when making an Erotic themed Visual Novel/Game, Ren'py or something like it, is you're best bet...

I've even noticed some unofficial ports of RPGM and Unity based titles over to Ren'py by the fans... And I whole heartedly believe they were better for it...

Zip

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I've even noticed some unofficial ports of RPGM and Unity based titles over to Ren'py by the fans... And I whole heartedly believe they were better for it...

Zip
Anna Exciting Affection (I think, or was it Adventure?), I would never have played the original RPG version. She's very pretty. :p

So thanks to that fan.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Make Megan in Acting Lesson optional lol
Just hate how she's forced feed to us to make the players feel guilty towards the end when a lot of players have no desire for her but for other girls

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
One thing is definitely not enough. But my first choice is to move some games to other engine.
For example: Inheritance has some really great writing. (it's a great game) But I'd probably move it to Ren'Py or RPGM.
There's a lot of great games that suffer from engine choice.

Oh..and one more thing: turn all games 'player characters' bisexual and destroy NTR (sorry, I couldn't help myself :devilish:
Getting a bit greedy now, aren't we? :p

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
There's a few I can think of, but most of them are finished already or dropped.
-My Girlfriends Amnesia, I would change the length while it isn't super short this is one of the few ntr games I liked and did it well.
-Screw Wars, undrop it of course the only good star wars game and the dev loses motivation
-My cute roommate, change the librarian model not my tastes
-The Tyrant, add more buildup since ntr needs a slower corruption, this games they are instantly sluts. Hell the mom is ntr'd before the game starts....
-College Life, change to renpy, some might enjoy it but constantly running around while trying to follow the complicated walkthrough aint my cup of tea

Probably more, but I just woke up and can't think