If you could change 1 thing in a particular game, what would it be?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Easy peasy lemon squeazy:

Steel witch Annerose - the game's "good ending" (i.e the one where you don't get NTR'd to satan's anus and back) has you basically eat shit, without going into spoilers.

In comparison to that, the other routes are MUCH more rich in content, and the disparity shows.

I would have the studio give the same passion, love and care they gave the NTR/Cuck routes to the Vanilla route; If part of getting the vanilla ending requires I crack a goddamn riddle with clocks and stuff, I want some good fucking content, thank you very much.

I suppose it's an opinion of mine - it's tempting to forsake one route for another, especially if your game has a certain theme; An NTR game should be about NTR, right?

But on the other hand, if you make a GAME, it should have choices, and those choices should matter.
If I go out of my way to avoid that NTR BS like Neo in the matrix or like EA, DICE and Bungee avoid good business practice and Bethesda avoids innovation, I want an equally epic ending as a reward.

An afterword:
I knew what I was going into by playing SWA - I watched the anime up until the Tentacle scene - you know the one.
I was curious about the sauce since I liked the character design and the world intrigued me; there was actually world-building in my hentai! So go figure it's based on an epic-looking game! Only everything is rape and cuck - but apparently you can avoid that!

So I said fuck it, lets give it a chance.

Needless to say, the disparity in care for my chosen route was grave.
That game doesn't have routes. There is the canon story where the heroine and MC wins, and there are a bunch of NTR/rape bad ends riddled along the way. So yea, the game will focus on corruption/NTR/rape/mind break rather than vanilla because it's fuckin Black Lilith.