RPGM Completed Ignorant Girl Mao and the City of the Fallen [v1.00] [Entanglement]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Only saw a couple scenes so far, but this game's 100% my cup of tea. Thank you very much for the translation.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
this is a straight up 10/10 game, very well done and the scenes are good

buildup is well done aswell nothing is rushed.

thanks for the translation, sad that it's not uncensored tho.

atleast the censor is not that bad in this one

Reactions: Jonathan Y

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
how to defeat the wolf on floor 10 that shit give me a counter and insta kill me even with full life... i am playing in hard mode :V

Last edited:

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
how to defeat the wolf on floor 10 that shit give me a counter and insta kill me even with full life... i am playing in hard mode :V
Trying to find that out too. Even on easy mode it insta kills you when the counter comes. Don't see any indications when it happens so I keep falling for it.

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I think I figured it out. It is a tough one. Any time you see a flash on the screen, don't attack it otherwise you will get countered. Use other skills or potion to skip the turn. Next turn you will be able to attack it again.

Annoying thing that the messages about what you and the enemy does goes away so quick that it is nearly impossible to read plus the translation cuts it down as well.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I have absolutely no idea on how the beat the wolf on lvl 10.

The counter doesn't follow a particular pattern (like every 3 turns or something) and there is no indication that he's going to counter before I hit. 2 counters is a oneturn shot, and I can't really hit him once per turn or I'll run out of potions. A bit weird.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How to beat the lv 10 boss?
I can't do shit with his counterattack and basically always kill myself..
(check the comment below)

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I have absolutely no idea on how the beat the wolf on lvl 10.

The counter doesn't follow a particular pattern (like every 3 turns or something) and there is no indication that he's going to counter before I hit. 2 counters is a oneturn shot, and I can't really hit him once per turn or I'll run out of potions. A bit weird.
i thought also about 1/2 hit for round but this will be really a pain and probably is not the right way, about the potions it shouldn't be a problem and your main hp refill should be the 10 mana skill that recover half of your entire life (with a cc of 2) along, if you want, the 10% life recovery for 5 turns (just don't use both in the same round or the second skill will be canceled), just try to debuff him a bit (stun and blind don't even work..), the poison can be easily avoided with right items so the potion should be used mainly only to recover mana.

Edit, ok i managed to beat it, the counter attack works only every 2 turn (the first is safe) so avoid in any way to attack him during that turn, buff yourself /recover life and must important don't run out of mana (use the potions) or you will just die by yourself.
(if you choose however the hard difficulty then good luck since idk)
1685156634417.png

Last edited:
Reactions: secrettunel6969

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
do I have to do the lewd routes before I can reach the summit past floor 15?
I think if you've started going down it there's a cut-off point where you do have to do all the h-scenes to finish. Because I could go past no problem in my first playthrough where I maxed her stats with saveedit and did it all in the first day of the game. But in my current second playthrough eventually I got to the point in the corruption route where her interests tab in the secret menu start to include sexual stuff and I wanted to see if there was an alteration of the ending for only going that far but she just refuses to go past now.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Hi guys, I hope you enjoy my translation, I created a so if you want you can support me there. This was a mess to make and proofread because it has 200 maps but most of it is repeated or unused content so I apologize for any mistakes it has. Anyway regarding the game this is basically a corruption game with NTR elements(AVOIDABLE) and Ugly Bastard(Really bastard lol), the gameplay is simple there are 15 levels if you complete them without getting corrupted you'll get the HAPPYEND if not you'll get the BADEND you can check on the recollection room for the scenes unlock conditions and you can also unlock all the scenes there too.
EDIT: Wow, I didn't expect this to be uploaded here after such a long time, thanks mods!

are you planning to translate the other game this dev has?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes