RPGM Completed Ignorant Girl Mao and the City of the Fallen [v1.00] [Entanglement]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
Okay, I think I figured it out. It is a tough one. Any time you see a flash on the screen, don't attack it otherwise you will get countered. Use other skills or potion to skip the turn. Next turn you will be able to attack it again.

Annoying thing that the messages about what you and the enemy does goes away so quick that it is nearly impossible to read plus the translation cuts it down as well.
fuck i want to play normaly and dont have the protagonist fuck but i just restard the dungeon almost 40 times that figth is imposible :V i cant :C

Phuckayumang

Mar 24, 2021
STAFF NOTICE: This game has already been approved for rule 7. Pls stop reporting it.
Can you believe there are enough people continuously reporting this game to justify a staff message, but nobody is spam reporting all the gay furry shit?

Reactions: kuddun

Kmackpow

Aug 4, 2018
How do you beat theo? Whenever I fight him I end up have to grind so much that I'm able to beat the next boss with ease. Is there a strategy to beat him in general? I'm currently fighting him on the 15th floor battle.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone know how to progress after this scene?

Basically after every scene u need to let days pass, by that meaning u need to go to the montain and use the item that teleports u out over and over.

If u enter the gallery in ur house aka blue circle and interact with the empty black rentangles they literally tell u how long u need to wait.

Somple

Feb 6, 2019
Basically after every scene u need to let days pass, by that meaning u need to go to the montain and use the item that teleports u out over and over.

If u enter the gallery in ur house ka blue circle and interact with the empty black rentangles they literally tell u how long u need to wait.
It said I had to wait 5 days but nothing ever happened. I just happened to defeat a boss and then I advanced to the next step lol

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
It said I had to wait 5 days but nothing ever happened. I just happened to defeat a boss and then I advanced to the next step lol
Time passes if and only if u u use the item in ur key items to go home.
U could do 10 bosses in a day and it wouldnt matter. What matters is the game recognized that u walked out the mountain.
Note that losing agaisnt a enemy doesnt count as a day.
I finished the game not that long ago and had no issues.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Time passes if and only if u u use the item in ur key items to go home.
U could do 10 bosses in a day and it wouldnt matter. What matters is the game recognized that u walked out the mountain.
Note that losing agaisnt a enemy doesnt count as a day.
I finished the game not that long ago and had no issues.
There are some points where you do need to reach a certain floor for scenes to trigger though to be clear.

Reactions: Maouhime
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes