RPGM Completed Ignorant Girl Mao and the City of the Fallen [v1.00] [Entanglement]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
img1.png

Overview:
This is a little story spun by Mao, a fighter girl who wants to be the strongest, and her partner and childhood friend, a boy named Theo.
The story takes place in Anatile, a kingdom that has settled down after a territorial dispute, on Blankmont, a sacred mountain in the northern part of the kingdom, a huge labyrinth has been discovered.
Mao and Theo, the protagonists of this story, went to Anatile to explore the sacred mountain in order to train and become stronger. However, the discovery of the underground labyrinth has filled all the accommodations in the country, and the two end up staying in "Yule Koram", a town known for its unsafe conditions...
There, many men are looking for a chance to fuck Mao's healthy body...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-25
Release Date: 2022-05-13
Original Title: 無知っ娘マオと堕落の街
Developer: Entanglement - -
Translator: Xar
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

STAFF NOTICE: This game has already been approved for rule 7. Pls stop reporting it.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Others: TORRENT

img2.png img3.png img4.png img5.png img6.png img7.png img8.png

Last edited:

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guys, I hope you enjoy my translation, I created a patreon so if you want you can support me there. This was a mess to make and proofread because it has 200 maps but most of it is repeated or unused content so I apologize for any mistakes it has. Anyway regarding the game this is basically a corruption game with NTR elements(AVOIDABLE) and Ugly Bastard(Really bastard lol), the gameplay is simple there are 15 levels if you complete them without getting corrupted you'll get the HAPPYEND if not you'll get the BADEND you can check on the recollection room for the scenes unlock conditions and you can also unlock all the scenes there too.
EDIT: Wow, I didn't expect this to be uploaded here after such a long time, thanks mods!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IgnorantGirlMaoAndTheCityOfTheFallen-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
its netori not netorare or netorase. also im pretty sure the guy isnt with her as in a couple or dating. so its not even netori at that. so idk the ntr tag. unless im wrong and they are actually dating and are a couple. idk i havent played it. the art looks great but im not gonna waste time on good art. thats what pixiv is for.

hentaiking

Jun 8, 2017
its netori not netorare or netorase. also im pretty sure the guy isnt with her as in a couple or dating. so its not even netori at that. so idk the ntr tag. unless im wrong and they are actually dating and are a couple. idk i havent played it. the art looks great but im not gonna waste time on good art. thats what pixiv is for.
Should be male protagonist as well then huh if the controlled character is the "trainer"

Shinatobe

Oct 5, 2017
Just from reading the overview you should know that this is actual netorare and nothing else

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Netori implies you play at the ugly bastard in the pictures. They don't need to be an official couple to be netorare, they can be close childhood friends and it would still apply. Plenty of netorare where the mom gets taken, and the mom isnt dating the MC, lol. From what the translator said, it sounds like its mainly corruption though.

Ill just go play it an see what it is.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Since we play as the girl, this is definitely a corruption game. I personally would not add NTR as a tag at all. No idea hwo to get on the corruption route either, got the happy ending ): Losing fights doesn't do it, and nobody will talk to me at the adventure guild. Prob just gonna drop this one, not a fan of corruption games. Translation is good though.

So you need to use all you potions multiple times to get on the corruption route. Downside of using mtool, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: iwouldthrowme

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Damn- wish it was their other title.. which has a lot more content and variety and is much more NTR focused.

Reactions: Blake639

cliff182

Oct 19, 2018
Maybe full save? I don't know, I've been playing for a long time.
am i missing something? I reached level 13 and still can't explore the town or go to the tool shop.
the only place I can go is the mountain and the adventure association (where i can'ttalk to anyone)
when does the game open up?

Reactions: fruzsy16

CrowSensei

Jul 23, 2021
am i missing something? I reached level 13 and still can't explore the town or go to the tool shop.
the only place I can go is the mountain and the adventure association (where i can'ttalk to anyone)
To progress the lewd route, you need to use any of your potions and exit the dungeon manually with the teleporter in your key items. And do it a lot.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Because there's only the dungeon, inn and association. The tool shop only does potion refills when you run out. You'll go there automatically when you do. It's not a good (or maybe it is lol) thing to happen. If you just want scenes, go to the dungeon and run out of pots and return. Just keep doing that over and over

cliff182

Oct 19, 2018
To progress the lewd route, you need to use any of your potions and exit the dungeon manually with the teleporter in your key items. And do it a lot.
Thanks a bunch, i finished the game hoping there would be developments after the 15th level :LOL:

2nd playthrough now, making progress

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
You have to use all your potions several times to progress the corruption route.

Reactions: Laxzn
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes