Ikaruga Mod Request Thread

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I would like to see a mod for Dual Family which will make the hidden objects glow without a mouse over.
Hello there,
Could you create a mod for "Holiday Island"?

It has a lot of stats for each girl and for the main character. Those stats can decrease easily, often requiring some more grinding.

If you could create a mod to increase and decrease the main character stats and the girls stats, it would be great. Currently there are no mods for that game.

Here is the Patreon and Deviant Art page of the Holiday Island game creator:

Cheers.
Could someone create a mod to change the step sister to real sister in the game Spaced Out. It would be nice to have the dialogue altered as well as the character title. Thank you for any consideration.
I'll give them a lock when I'll have the time

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
modrequest for

what i would like to see in the mod
1. Easy cheat access, currently the cheat console is available but it's a but load of typing
2. Access to all girls in a single game, as the game works now it has preferance start up then you can pick 2 girls by default that are in it 100% and rest are a bit randomized. I just want all current and future girls to be present in any game.
Hello there,
Could you create a mod for "Holiday Island"?

It has a lot of stats for each girl and for the main character. Those stats can decrease easily, often requiring some more grinding.

If you could create a mod to increase and decrease the main character stats and the girls stats, it would be great. Currently there are no mods for that game.

Here is the Patreon and Deviant Art page of the Holiday Island game creator:

Cheers.
Here you go, this is the that I jut did, I hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: Tarasia

ipeefreeli

Feb 19, 2018
Hack N' Stalk 2?

The mods here are all very outdated. Just looking for something to change the money and character stats.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hack N' Stalk 2?

The mods here are all very outdated. Just looking for something to change the money and character stats.

I second this request. Something to bypass the minigames and add stats how you want to, to grab as much content as possible without several playthroughs.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Would be cool to have a ''Good Girl Gone bad'' mod where you can add points to Good or Bad stats whenever you want, so you can for example pick other outfits and check most of the content/dialogues in one go. Might be not possible without breaking the game but worth to ask anyway.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Would be cool to have a ''Good Girl Gone bad'' mod where you can add points to Good or Bad stats whenever you want, so you can for example pick other outfits and check most of the content/dialogues in one go. Might be not possible without breaking the game but worth to ask anyway.
When I'll have the time I'll see what I can do...

Reactions: ijako3

siwykokos3

Jul 20, 2017
Game Name - Elena's Life
Game Thread -
Requested Mod - Gallery

Hello.
Is there any way to make a room in which you can see all the sex scenes you already got?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: CulayTL

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Game:-
If u can Do similar mod to Man of the house it will be best.
Like I don't need to take the bath, eat etc.
Can Maximize relation point money mod.
And Suggest Best Option to choose in Game so We can play game Best way possible.

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
And Suggest Best Option to choose in Game so We can play game Best way possible.
+1 with a modification, instead of best way possible in every option just showing which changes will happen (+1 love, +1 lust, etc).
Thanks for your mods ikaruga

Reactions: GodGoku

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
+1 with a modification, instead of best way possible in every option just showing which changes will happen (+1 love, +1 lust, etc).
Thanks for your mods ikaruga
Looking for it

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Game - HoeRizon [v0.0.5]
Game Thread -
Requested Mod - unlimited health.
And one more request cant you remove the Censorship from the new version of the game?
this guy put a patreon code for censorship.
so if you able to make a mode that would be great.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Game - HoeRizon [v0.0.5]
Game Thread -
Requested Mod - unlimited health.
And one more request cant you remove the Censorship from the new version of the game?
this guy put a patreon code for censorship.
so if you able to make a mode that would be great.
Challenge accepted for the code ;)
Unpacked the game data files, nothing found. Disapointing for you, i'm sorry !

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
for a moment i trought this was a mod for a game whit the same name

kudos for all your mods trought!

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone
Not sure if its a correct spot to post about it. Here it goes. As I assume that UnRen script)(thanks, its a great tool especially if Your not into play Ing that game but want to watch some pron :p) originated up from here f95zone maybe someone have found/made a script for decompling /unpack images or animations from Unity based Xxx games. Any help would be great.
Have a great day!

Kamran143ee

Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone

I create this thread to discover what are the game you may want a mod for. I could just go thru all the game list and try to mod it, but it's not the way i want it. I want my mod to be used ;)

Rules are simple :
  1. The game must not have a mod yet (use the game mod thread to make a request)
  2. The game must be avalaible here
  3. You need to ask for a precise thing (not like "make game better")
Ill try to answer your need, or tell you how to not need it anymore :)

Try to structurate your request, explain why the game need a mod, what are the gain etc...

If you think you can mod the request, just tell it, too ;)